you were all

Options
2»

Comments

• bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    My dearest Val, I'm so sorry things are so bad, my thoughts are with you. Your Aunt and Dad are in my thoughts. You where so sweet to me when I was going through a low patch, The only thing I can do for you is send you a big ((HUG)) . Amanda/bubbadog.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Val

just to say I am thinking of you and your family.

Juliepf x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi after a day on hot bricks feeling so much better they have upped his water tablets he got doc to reduce them and now has loads of fluid on his chest causing him to be unable to breath properly so they have put him on strong ones to dry him out they still planning on zapping him tomorrow if antsiest will do it (rhythm did not hold so trying again) was so worried the bypasses had not worked properly and they would have to open him again thank you all so much it helped to have you with me the positive thoughts did help val
    val
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hang in there Val, your Dad is in good hands, it sounds like theyre being very thorough, positive thoughts and hugs sent your way and I'll be thinking of and praying for you and your Dad (((())))
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • valval
    Options
    feel will sleep tonight happy they looking after him so well and mum does not have to lay awake worrying thanks much happier now every now and then you realise your parents are not always going to be there val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    hi well they have kept him in they regulated it but it has slowed right down so might need a pace maker and needs a echo cardiogram tomorrow (if they can get him in) if not got to go all way back to shef for it tut tut val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Val i am late and I am sorry. I really hope it will go well for your Dad tomorrow and leaving you a ((((( ))))) and such a big hope they will get him stabilized. Cris xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Val

I echo what Cris has said, and I hope your Dad doesn't have to go back to Sheffield.

Thinking of you

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    morning Val, I do hope they sought your dad out without any more ops, will be thinking about you all.
    ...and I hope you managed some sleep last night.
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,927
    Options
    Hi Val.
    i hope everything with your dad and auntie going on alright and they are son home.
    you and your mum take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    That is better news about your dad, let's hope they can get it all done and dusted soon. I hope your Aunty is OK too. Still thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    thankyou all so much .they keeping him till the weekend at least want to get the beta blockas out of his system they zapped him but it slowed his heart down so might need a pace maker it wait and see time val
    val
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Val
    Still thinking about you and hoping that things go well for your dad and aunt

Love
    Hileena
  • valval
    Options
    hi they keeping dad till monday at least that when they hoping to get him in for eco thing. so this weekend going to be spent visiting hospital . have to work afternoons and it on out skirts of sheffiels so by time got train over there and buss out to hospital visiting would just about be over so felt guilty about not going yesterday and today (to be honest glad did not as was in so much pain as it was last night) thanks for messages sounds like will be end of august before everything in place for auntie to go home (bed hoist etc) and she down south so mum can not pop down either val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    feeling a tad down dad got a temperature not great never know what bug picked up in there and heart rythem gone hay wire again with raised temp so had couple of southern comforts feel less stressed will see what tomorrow brings val
    val
  • hileena111
    Options
    I'm sorry Val........your in my prayers

Love
    Hileena
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Sorry to hear that your Dad isn't doing too well again, Val. I hope that the doctors will be able to solve the problems with his heart, and that he will begin to improve soon.

Take care, and I'm thinking about you.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

Sorry to read that about your dad and so hope thy will be able to get on top of the infection and get his heart to beat regularly again.

Just for reassurance my father had a pace maker fitted about 15 years ago and it was fine for him so if it comes to that it might really help. Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a hope flower. Cris xx
  • valval
    Options
    thankyou all it hard staying positive for mum all the time it great to be able to share with you all just gets it out of system neck and head were full of pain yesterday by time got back so layed down typeing this resting neck as much as possible ready to go again they might move him back to worksop if it just the infection at least visiting will be easyer does any one know any pubs near the northen general sheffield (walking distance)
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,927
    Options
    Hi Val.
    try not to worry to much you take care.
    ((((((((val))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    Options
    hi the difference a day makes they got his temperature back down and heart beat steady so he looks different person today even had walk down to day room val
    val
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hey thats great news Val

Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    oh Val you must be shattered with worry alone....I am glad your dads is doing better...I really am
    You dont forget to take care of yourself.....
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    hi all they let dad out he got home about 8.30 last night could not post then as was exhausted think it was the releef. he got to go back in 6-8 weeks for 24 hour monitor but he is so much better now thankyou all for your suport val
    val