GETTING MARRIED THIS FRIDAY SHOULD I DECORATE MY CRUTCHES?

joirvine
joirvine Member Posts: 7
edited 5. Aug 2011, 12:58 in Say Hello Archive
GETTING MARRIED THIS FRIDAY AT GRETNA GREEN NO I HAVE A DILEMA SHOULD I PUT RIBBON ROUND MY CRUTCHES OR BATTERY OPERATED FAIRY LIGHTS.. THINK I SHOULD AT LEAST JAZZ THEM UP HA HA JOANNE

Moderator EH has changed colour to black as some members suffer with eye problems and find it difficult to read posts in lighter colours.

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to the forum Joirvine - and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!

Oh I would definitely jazz up those crutches for your big day!

Tilly xxx
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Hi Joirvine

I would definately Jazz up your crutches for your wedding. When I got married I didnt decorate my crutches and I really regretted it because they looked so dull and plain. Go for it, I love the idea of the fairy lights :grin:
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Fantastic news, congratulations and hope you have a wonderful day! Let us have a photo after.

I would decorate with the same colour theme of anything else you have, flowers (artificial), battery operated lights, ribbons the lot. xx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    hi Joanne

I think you should decorate your crutches as much as possible as because the last thing that you want is your crutches being obvious and standing out like a sore thumb.

I think I would agree with anky and get as much on them as is possible without looking tacky.

I would also like to say congratulations and I hope that you have a wonderful day and your life together is a very very happy one.
    Jakib0644.gif
  • joirvine
    joirvine Member Posts: 7
    thanks everyone for your advice...my thoughts exactly there going to be there...so i think the more ribbon the better..so got some ivory ribbon and flowers for the day time and attaching my lights at night...YEHAA.
  • weejean
    joirvine wrote:
    thanks everyone for your advice...my thoughts exactly there going to be there...so i think the more ribbon the better..so got some ivory ribbon and flowers for the day time and attaching my lights at night...YEHAA.

That sounds wonderful. Good luck and best wishes for a wonderful wedding day and a happy future xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • weejean
    I hope you have a wonderful Wedding Day today and everything goes well for you and your other half. Good luck and I wish you both a very happy future together xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Wishing you all the best today and for the future.
    Jakib0644.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I hope today has gone well for you and I also hope you come back and tell us what you did to the sticks! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben