Just saying Hi

Options
sunnysideup
sunnysideup Member Posts: 17
edited 11. Aug 2011, 17:41 in Say Hello Archive
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I'm a late fifties woman diagnosed two years ago. Went through an awful time - before I was diagnosed - with my hands and feet. Much better now on MTX inj. But it was a shock at the time. Feel ill and tired after the med in the evening and day after - then ok. Hands so much better just occasional pains (touch wood!)
Finding it really interesting and helpful looking through some of the posts. Will try to drop in every so often. Very busy - doing an OU degree. Retired from special needs teaching last year - the stress wasn't helping. Have supportive husband & lovely soft dog. It's nice to be part of this - at least I know it's there. Chose the name to remind me to keep positive even when it feels bad.
Sunnysideup X

Comments

• rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sunnysideup

I just thought I would say hi and welcome to the forum. I am studying for an OU degree as well and I have found things very interesting. I dont know if you have but it is well worth applying for the DSA funding. I have just received a lot of help which will help me complete my studies. Everyone is helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

I have just got a new computer, lots of equipment to help me with sitting and writing. It is a godsend and I dont know what I would do without it.
    Jakib0644.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    welcome great to have you call in when ever you can val
    val