friends

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 18. Aug 2011, 19:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
since starting on here, i have made some very good friends. they are all ages and male and female i know at least two of which are not at all well .
one of the the male ones, who knows who he is will not be around much for a while. but wanted to post this to remind him he will be missed and we are all here for him if he needs us.
you have been such a great pal always there when i need chearing up thankyou so much

am sending this little one to g050.gif look over you for me val
val

Comments

• valval
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi pal just bumping this back up incase you look in hugs here waiting also

t5104.gif

i have the pig tails you the other one

g0775.gif
    this so cute do not eat him val
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I just wanted to add to this Val, I too have found some lovely friends on here who I can talk to if I need to. I have only been on here nearly a year and I the site feels like a friend. Val your a wonder, kind person. You deserve a medal! :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val like you I have made many good friends on this forum....I wouldnt have thought it possible...saying we may never meet....I really do miss some of the old members that have left us.... :cry:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well I agree with you all, it's sad some of the older buggers have gone and wandered off into the cyber void, they maybe gone but their not forgotten.
  • valval
    Options
    trishers brolly still brings a tear to my eye and you are right they will never be forgotten
    val
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Friends are those that we turn to for help and support -even though I have never actually met any of you I still consider you friends. I consider my self lucky that I have you all to pop in and have a chat with at any time.
    Cath