disappearing acts

Options
katknapp
katknapp Member Posts: 709
edited 18. Aug 2011, 07:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just popping on to check what you are all up to...hope you are all misbehaving yourselves!..sorry i keep disappearing i just get so tired and havent really felt like chatting lately.........i have some news though...i am finally on the move after living in the same house for 18 years we are moving..its very scarey!!! :???: :sad:

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    katknapp wrote:
    Just popping on to check what you are all up to...hope you are all misbehaving yourselves!..sorry i keep disappearing i just get so tired and havent really felt like chatting lately.........i have some news though...i am finally on the move after living in the same house for 18 years we are moving..its very scarey!!! :???: :sad:

18 years gosh if it was me would take months to sort all the things have kept just incase needed good luck hope it all goes smoothly val
    val
  • katknapp
    Options
    i know val,we dared venture into oh's shed to clear 18 years of accumulated junk so far its taken two trips to the tip lol,its the loft next!!the new house is smaller and in the town so its going to take oh a while to get used to it hes always lived in the sticks...arhhh i cant wait i will get a bit of my life back,the schools less than 5 minutes walk so are the shops and doctors,i have had to relie on people to drive me which i have hated
  • valval
    Options
    we live in town 10 min walk from town center school across road local shop 2 min down road train 5 min walk so love to be independent hate having to rely on others it so frustrating for one thing sounds like you will love it val
    val
  • katknapp
    Options
    im looking forward to having gas too lol and im 5 mins from my mums(oh not too pleased about that lol)ooh and having chinese actually delivered :grin:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Kat
    A new beginning., we have lived in our house for 36 years now, and we have been moving for the last 20.. :eek: :roll: so you makes the most of it...and enjoy your first delivered Chinese.
    I always say if you have a doubt dont throw it out....then again im a real hoarder.. :oops:
    Good luck with everything..
    Love
    Barbara
  • katknapp
    Options
    Thank you barbara,its been very hard getting rid of things but our motto at the moment is if it hasnt been used for a year then it never will be!...andddd...im rather proud of myself here...ive cleared 3 yes 3 shelves of books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • valval
    Options
    katknapp wrote:
    Thank you barbara,its been very hard getting rid of things but our motto at the moment is if it hasnt been used for a year then it never will be!...andddd...im rather proud of myself here...ive cleared 3 yes 3 shelves of books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i keep trying to clear my books but just end up reading them again :oops:
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Me too Val. I got rid of 3 books in the end! Good luck Cathy. I am so glad you were able to find a suitable house. I would like to move to somewhere quieter for my Sons sake, that or pay for sound proofing!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • katknapp
    Options
    well errmmm when i say ive cleared some books i also didnt mention that i have aquired some more books lol...but shhhh oh doesnt know!!!! i will sneak them into a moving box :wink: