OOOH SUGAR

Options
kellerman
kellerman Member Posts: 741
edited 22. Aug 2011, 10:31 in Living with Arthritis archive
Was Thursday I had my retail theapy. A good day all told although I couldn't walk back to the car so daughter left me on a seat and brought it closer.Tired when I got home so took a couple of co cos and had a sleep.
Really thought I would feel rough yesterday but felt not too bad.
Boy today, WHAT HAPPENED.
Normally all my pain is right hand side except for lower back.
Today both knees, both feet and both hips. Also pain in right hand couldn't lift a cuppa without pain.
Nothing I take is touching it.
Little finger on hand is misshapen and in between thumb and index finger is a lump.
When did this happen.
Sorry, rant over.Due naproxen after dinner and another dose of co co.
Thanks for listening. Have a good night girls and boys.

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You too kellerman.Mig
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Kellerman,

That's not sounding too good.

I have a lump on the first finger joint on both hands and the fingers are turning over as well but i am so lucky I got a fair bit of something beginning with neuro what ever and that means I don't really feel it now but do remember when I did and it so hurts.

It does sound like a trip back to the rumo or doc is needed just now as you need something to help with the pain cus constant pain is evil.

Maybe it would be best to try and see someone or at least talk to someone on Monday? NHS direct before if you need to as they will be able to advise you a bit on what else you might be able to get over the counter to help till Monday?

I hoe it will ease off for you soon and for now just be kind to your self and take it easy. Cris x
  • kellerman
    Options
    Thanks Mig

Hi cris, Will see what it's like tomorrow. In the meantime OH can cook under supervision. Another strange thing the tops of my legs are all bruised. It definately wasn't there this morning when I was in the shower.
    I haven't fallen although I might after I've drunk a couple of brandies.

I really expected to feel a bit rough yesterday after my shopping spree, but no it gave me 24 hours and then oh boy has it hit.
    Sorry having a real moan. Just have to accept the good is ok the bad days are just rotton.
    Thanks for answering
    May
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi May,

Sorry i am late... I tend to be like the late night stalker :wink:

Cus of the bruising may please get this checked out Monday but sooner if it has more bruising in the morning.

Its probably nothing but flower it needs to be looked at as it could be a side effect depending on what drugs they have you on.

Hey if you oh is in coking mode could I borrow him :wink: Mind only if he is able to make a decent white stew :lol:

hang in there May and let us know how it goes please? Leaving a ((( ))) and a hope for the morning. Cris x
  • kellerman
    Options
    Hi,
    Well much better this morning. No more bruising, think I must of banged myself without realizing.
    My hand is about the same but I can't say it's agony because it isn't.

I'm only on coco's and naproxen so don't think it could be them. had really good sleep last night I think this always makes you feel better.
    Longest sleep I've had for weeks as I normally get up about 4am.
    I was so fed up yesterday as I thought if arthur was going to cause problems it would be the day after the shopping trip.

Still I am grateful for the 24 hour respite.

My OH will try to cook anything and he's not too bad with supervision.
    Sorry I am unable to rent him out at the moment, he is painting my spare bedroom ceiling.
    May
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Kellerman, Sorry you are suffering, It is the same old thing though! Have a good day without realising it over do it, next day or day after wake up suffering for it and needing extra pain meds! It's a case of knowing how much your body can take and stop sometime before so not to 'over do it'. It is easier said than done I know!! :shock: And having a miss shaped fingers! my little finger on my left hand has looked mishaped since my holiday in June last year woke up on the morning to it feeling alittle in pain but when I looked at it it looks dislocated. So now I just live with it now and again it aches but there is nothing I can do cause of get on with it! :smile:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi May
    Sorry Im late seeing this, but I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better, this Arthur stuff just seems to get you when least expecting it, I do hope you continue to improve.
    Love
    Barbara