we all

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 22. Aug 2011, 14:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
well we all build up pictures in our heads of each other from what is posted well what do you all make of me will not be offended . have seen pics of a few people and about half were as i imagined those of you on fb no cheating lol val
val

Comments

• joann1
    joann1 Member Posts: 263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    ok Val im first :|
    You remind me of my mum, she has just turned 50 is 5"2 slim build and not a grey hair on her head, (poor thing just been diagnosed with arthritis aswell) i beat her to that one! how right am i?????

hope i havent offended you n any way x x x
    Jo-Ann
  • valval
    Options
    not offended, have sent you pm so not to give clues to others val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

you got me right except for the hair... the dress code was spot on as well :wink: i seen your picture with your oh and you were as I imagined as near as.

Hope things are okish with your dad? ((((( ))))) Cris xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hi Val, i did post yesterday but it seems to have disappeared.I picture you as being quite a tall lady with light brown hair and glasses and a cuddly figure who dresses very sensibly whos easy to talk to ,who doesnt suffer fools gladly and once a friend is a friend for life.Mig
  • valval
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Val,

you got me right except for the hair... the dress code was spot on as well :wink: i seen your picture with your oh and you were as I imagined as near as.

Hope things are okish with your dad? ((((( ))))) Cris xx

bless you that a lovely thing to say must admit tent to live in shorts or trousers was tomboy when growing up dad doing so well now it great to see val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    mig wrote:
    Hi Val, i did post yesterday but it seems to have disappeared.I picture you as being quite a tall lady with light brown hair and glasses and a cuddly figure who dresses very sensibly whos easy to talk to ,who doesnt suffer fools gladly and once a friend is a friend for life.Mig

well hair about right but with grey in not very tall as for the rest spot on i think val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val I have seen a pic of you, and it was just how I imagined...a lovely kind face... :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Val I have seen a pic of you, and it was just how I imagined...a lovely kind face... :grin:

looks can be so deceiving lol thankyou .val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I think I have seen a pic of you and Mr V on here - yes? Barbara was right, a lovely kind face indeed! I do have images of people on here and having met two it does make a difference when you read their posts as you can 'see' them. As for me: tall-ish, fat, short natural blonde hair (which is getting shorter), a lopsided face (rather fat due to the steroids), piggy eyes and down-turned mouth. A looker I am not. :sad: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    I have been thinking hard, but I am not too good at imagining what people look like. I do imagine everyone on here to be kind hearted.

Right I will have a go.....I think you may be my height 5ft 4 (I have lost 2 inch due to arthur) Brown short hair, friendly looking face,and wears trousers and nice tops.

How did I do?

Juuliepf x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I've seen a photo of you and your husband on here too, Val. I think it was when you had your wedding anniversary a while ago. You looked very much as I had imagined, and as others have said, you have a lovely friendly and kind face. Some people you know just by looking at them that you would get on well with them, and I think you are one of those people, Val. :grin:

I'm tall ( 5' 8'') with short hair which I have high-lighted to disguise the grey. I have to wear glasses these days, which I hated to begin with but am now resigned to. I like smart-casual clothes, of which I have far too many :roll: :lol: I have a bit of a weakness for nice ear-rings as I only plucked up the courage to have my ears pierced a few years ago.

DD, I don't think you know, but I have seen a photo of you too ( blame a mutual friend who shall remain nameless :lol: ) I didn't see a lopsided face with piggy eyes as you described yourself :shock: I thought you looked lovely, and as with Val, very kind and friendly. :grin:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    You were exactly as I imagined too Val.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I think I have seen a pic of you and Mr V on here - yes? Barbara was right, a lovely kind face indeed! I do have images of people on here and having met two it does make a difference when you read their posts as you can 'see' them. As for me: tall-ish, fat, short natural blonde hair (which is getting shorter), a lopsided face (rather fat due to the steroids), piggy eyes and down-turned mouth. A looker I am not. :sad: DD

this made me laugh i see you with a smile on your face when not a determined look on it
    val
  • valval
    Options
    have never put a photo on here not sure how to. but it on fb so some of you will have seen that thank you all for your replies.
    i hate it when you read a book then they go and make a film of it as i imagine it one way and they make it different so annoying worst was de Vichy code
    val
    val