Dangers of Arthur paulch in hospital

Options
paulch
paulch Member Posts: 103
edited 8. Sep 2011, 07:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
:| Hi ALL . Paulch is in Hospital, as last weds he was in the garden when suddenly his left knee gave out and fell to the groung only saving himself with right arm, but after 3 days he developed severe neck pain , he took himself to a local walk in centre and a amberlance was prompt;y ordered . paulch is hospital on a Acu unit with severe bruising to the neck and is morphene and diazepan , has has ct x ray scans and is pooly, but should get better, so just showes how carefull you have to be. paulch wife.

Comments

• keldi
    keldi Member Posts: 53
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, do give him our warmest wishes, and I hope that he is home with you again soon.

Diane
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    sorry to hear hes in hospital hope all is going well.You just take care of yourself try not to wear yourself out.best wishes Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh no, poor paulch and poor you too, what a shock. I hope he gets better (and home) soon. Thank you for letting us know and please keep in touch with updates. I wish you both well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know :!: :grin:
    please pass on my very best wishes to PaulC and a hope he isn't in too much pain. :roll:
    sometimes it's the simplest accident that cause the worst injury!
    hope you are looking after yourself too. :wink:

Iris xx
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Hi Mrs Paulch

Sorry to hear Paulch is in hospital. Sending my very best wishes to him for a very speedy recovery and sending you big hugs as you will be run off your feet. Hope he is home with you soon xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    thankyou so much for letting us know take gentle hugs from us and hope it all sorted soon falling is one of the worries with arther val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know, please pass on my best and I hope he will recover quickly and you will have him home again soon. Cris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    OMG

Poor Poor Paul :shock:

and poor poor you Paul's wife. You must have been so very worried.

g020.gif Please do pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery and tell him to REST. Do as they telll him and he'll soon be home again.

Thankyou so much for letting us know...pretty soon we would have started to worry as we do on here.

Your message will make us all take care now too.

Love and hugs

Toni xx
  • paulch
    Options
    Hi all thanks so much for your kind words.Paul is now home drugged and trussed up morphine solution diazepan co-codamol, he ssays morphine takes a lot of arthur away! but of course this cannot continue, so he soon be on here having a read ,and thats all he will do TOO !!!!!!!!!!.
    :wink:
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know about Paulch. It is good to hear he is now back home and he must rest. You will have to be nurse for a while and make sure he is a good boy and behaves. :smile: It will be good to hear from him when he feels upto that. In the meantime I wish him all the best, he has such a lot to contend with and it must take much of your time looking out for him too.

Look after each other.

Best wishes to you both,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I am glad to hear he is home and I hope that being back in his own surroundings helps him to feel better quicker. I wish you both well. DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    So sorry I missed this post :oops: mrs paulch

I am glad to read that he is now home and wish paulch a speedy recovery

Juliepf x
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Glad to hear that paulch is home. :grin:

Hope he'll be a patient patient . :wink:

thanks again for keeping us informed of progress..

Iris xx
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Thank you for keeping us updated on Paul.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Paul and glad you're home. x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    So good to see you are home Paul if you are getting on yousrelf...though l doubt it if you are on those meds :???:

Thanks Mrs Paulch for letting us know he is home and please pass on my best wishes to him.

You could always threaten him with daytime Tv if he doesn't get better soon? :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • paulch
    Options
    :smile: Hi all its good to be back home. I thank you all for your support and concerns. The Hospital thinks Arthur in my knee and balance probs from my stroke caused my fall. I must say i have had wounderfull treatment from the nhs from the ambelance crew to the ae staff and ward.
    I now on Morphine solution and diazepan plus many others, i have to ware a Neck brace part of the day, and yes i am resting and sighned off work, so i have time to read posts on here lol. paulch
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Paul sorry Im late...you poor thing..its so scary when you land up in hospital...thank goodness you are home and recovering.....bet you were glad to get in your own bed...
    You take care
    Love
    Barbara
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Paulch

I bet it is good to be back home and it is great to hear that you have nothing but praise for all the treatment you received via the nhs. You deserve it too. You take care now and do as you are told. :wink: Thank you for getting in touch and all the best to you and your wife.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    How lovely to hear from you, paulch, you rest up now and take as long as you need to get really better before going back to work etc. I wish you well. DD
  • paulch
    Options
    :roll: Well cannot believe its a week ago today i was blue lighted into hospital.iI still in pain but a pls is the morphine solution attackes arthur and my fingers and knee joints are not so painfull, and i sure the diazepan is helping too , but i know its inpractable to be kept on these drugs besides they space you out , thanks again for all your concerns.
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    So glad you are back home and I hope you continue to feel better :grin:
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • paulch
    Options
    :???: Hi all . Just woundering if anyone has had Labyrinthitis ( dizzy vertigo ) it seems this had a lot to do with the falls i have had with arthur help :x now been sighned off work .