fed up

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 25. Aug 2011, 05:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all
hope no one is having too bad a day, wish I could say the same. This awful weather is playing havoc with arthur, I've constantly got a pain somewhere or other and the depression is returning from lack of sun, so today I'm sitting here in front of my light box, which I would normally use in the winter,I hope it helps. I'm so lacking in energy and motivation too and have no appetite. I feel better now I've typed that, now I'm off for a cuppa, thanks for listening you lovely peeps.

Sue x

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope the light box and cuppa helps,any biscuits?Mig
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    I hope the lightbox helps too, better still I hope the sun comes out for you.

Is there a cuppa going spare? :grin: I will come and sit with you

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Hi Nanasue

If I could send you some sunshine it would be on its way. Hope the light box helps and you feel better soon. Enjoy your cuppa :grin:
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i know it lovely here but even when it over cast try to get out for 15 min each day a walk if you can manage or just sit in garden with mug of tea fresh air does help exercise keeps depresion at bay(well bit more under control) arter makes even most normal jobs difficult but build me time into each day hope light helps have thought about getting one of them val
    val
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Hi all,
    Thanks for all you helpful replies especially Val. The sun has come out this afternoon and I've been out with my daughter to register the baby and we had a bit of a shopping spree in Primark (kids and baby stuff) and had some lunch. So feeling a bit better now, I was just having a bit of a wobble this morning I think. Thanks again,

Sue x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    We can all identify with a wobble every now and again - and what we laughingly call 'summer' doesn't help either, yesterday was ghastly here, so dull and drizzly. I am glad to hear you have been out and about, that always helps. Take care and plug that box in if you need. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    the trouble with arther is we do not always feel like getting out it hurts and a lot of effort but it does help glad it was good trip out val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Sue
    Im glad you are feeling better, like you say just getting it all out can really help,
    Its good that we can support one another, so you know where we are...our weather was the opposite way round today lovely start then rain...
    You take care..
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello nanasue, how are things today? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    well i hope you still feeling a little better but you do have to remember that arther does tend to mess with the head it a constant struggle to win but we will help you when ever needed val
    val