tjt6768

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 28. Aug 2011, 09:40 in Living with Arthritis archive
Our Tony is really struggling at the moment - and the fact that both his phone and PC are playing up isn't helping matters. You are very much missed, Tony mate, and even though I don't do this often you are going to be on the reciving end of some hugs - ((((())))) - and a smidge of love. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Tony wish you,your 'phone and your pc a quick recovery and come back to us soon.
    Regards
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope you and gadgets are better soon.Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi DD
    thats all he needs, Tony Im sending you more hugs (((((()))) and have everything crossed for you.
    And hopefully the pc probs will be resolved soon.
    Love
    Barbara
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    hey Tony
    I did wonder where you were
    hoping you can join us again soon sending some (((()))) whilst you get your pc and phone sorted xx

Theresa
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Bless you dear friend... I'm going to post about my appointment on here if that is ok.. I dare not try do another thread...

I've just got back from my appointment, not really what I wanted to happen but I can kind of understand what he's doing... I've been discharged, basically he wants the rheumy lot to get their act together and get my ra under control.. He thinks that at the minute the pain I'm getting in the knees could be part of that as it's not bring controlled yet.. He told me that my cartilage is still like sandpaper, that's as good as they could get it but they're not quite bad enough for replacements. He basically told me that he would happily see me & give me new knees should I need them once everything else is under control. He's going to write to mr martin and give them a kick up the bum... 
    I'm very tired now.. Been a long day.
    I will try to get back on later. Also got a bloody letter from job centre, hassling me for a phone number saying that I'm going to get a form in next few weeks to be assessed for work.. Wonderful..

I'm not having a great day, hope that everyone is alright,.i really do appreciate all of your

everyone is ok and I truly

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    That went a bit boobs up toward the end, lol. Once it goes wrong I can't go back.. Lol

Thanks, everyone :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Tony
    I hope you get this rheumy appointment very soon, then they can do there bit, and get your blinking pain under control
    Has for the job centre...tell them to go and ******** :eek:
    You take care, and I for one are happy to give you my support.
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Disscharged :shock: well tony i did't expect that. (look I was so shocked I stuttered my first word)

Is he going to inform your rhummy people? Have you already got an appointment in your diary and do you have an idea of what med they will introduce.
    Oh dear.....I am sorry that you have more or less to start from scratch again. I hope they can start you on something soon.
    Who is mr martin? he sounds like a surgeon.

A letter from the job centre too, what a day you have had, no wonder you are tired.

Have a rest and take care
    Juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Mr martin is my rheumy consultant at jimmy's. My last appointment was in early june, told I would be seen in six months. So, december time, unless this letter that's being written today speeds things up..

Oh what a carry on eh?

Back later, thanks girls.. :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Tony

I hope you get an appointment soon so you can start to feel better. What a day you have had. The Jobcentre thing makes me mad Grrrrrrrr :evil You have enough going on without worrying about all that nonsense (I am being pestered about going back to work as well, keep trying to explain that I am having my surgery in two weeks time so wont be able to work just now but no-one listens). Anyway hope you have a nice relaxing evening. Sending you huge hugs xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    nothing i can say but leaving you a masive hug t4614.gif hope they get you in quick and sorted val
    val
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Thinking of you Tony.

Tillyxxx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Tony, Chin up!! Hope you get a good rheumy app and the Jobcenter can s*d off!

take care speak soon!
    Rose x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Hi Tony

you know l am shocked :sad:

Poor you, mind they do do this sometimes because they are opn to the next one aren't they to operate on?

I didn't realise you were still getting nothing for your inflamatory arthritis???? Even more shocked :shock:

So good to see you at any rate and love and hugs from myself and Daisycat too.

Love

Toni xx

PS Jobcentre too???????????? :roll:
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi folks. Just a quick message to say we got to wales ok, set off at five this morning, chucked it down almost the whole way here..
    I've had a sleep since we got here, it was well needed. I'm suffering at the mo but it's great to see Toni & Chris. I will try & pop in when I can, signal & phone permitting.

Wishing you all well.
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Have a good time in Wales, Tony.

Hope the knees are kind to you.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks Sticky. It's lovely seeing Toni & Chris.
    I've not really done anything since getting here, been in agony with the joints, knees especially but it's no surprise after the two hundred and ten mile drive and all the rain yesterday.. Today has been a day of chilling. Tomorrow we are going to have a drive up into the hills & then a bbq at tea time.. Looking forward to it..

Right, phone is doing my head in, text is jumping all over..

I truly hope everyone is alright today & you all have a great weekend whatever you do..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Hey Tony

Have a wonderful time in Wales. Hope your knees feel better today and enjoy your drive and BBQ tomorrow xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thank you hun.
    Been ok today, just got back from a drive up in the hills,i won't pretend to remember the name if the place but there was a lake up there.
    My knees only allowed me five minutes out of the car as it was quite parky, lol.

Went to abergervenni after that, managed a nice slow walk around, I'm paying for it now though, lol.. Not complaining though, it's not too bad..

Looking forward to having a bbq later on.

Hope everyone is alright this weekend & arthur is behaving.
    Sorry I'm not reading/replying to other posts but it's still awkward posting.
    I'm sure that you all know that my support and care goes without saying..

Be well all if you.. :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP