bubbles dad

Options
2»

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lovely to hear from you we are here if you need to let it all out rest if you can shut brain up long enough good to know you are human (((hugs))) to keep you going val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    hi pal
    today going to be difficult with the visit to the chappel of rest(hope you do not mind me mentioning it) thinking of you ((())) val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am thinking of you. DD

t4420.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Bubbles
    I have popped in to leave more hugs (((((())))) for you.

It is so nice to see you post again when you have so much to do and sort out. Please take it easy as you can because your own health is not so good.

I know what it is like to loose your dad as I lost mine. The pain will ease in time and the loving memories take their place. Your Dad will be looking over you and he will be in your heart forever.

Love Trish xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Bubbles
    I have popped in to leave more hugs (((((())))) for you.

It is so nice to see you post again when you have so much to do and sort out. Please take it easy as you can because your own health is not so good.

I know what it is like to loose your dad as I lost mine. The pain will ease in time and the loving memories take their place. Your Dad will be looking over you and he will be in your heart forever.

Love Trish xxx

Very true Trish, I know Dad is keeping a watchful eye, I can just tell.

The visit to the chapel has been postponed until today, so we have that to go through today. I have no fear and as long as Dad is at peace, then I shall be comforted enough, there is no point dwelling, Dad would not wish for that.

Hugs to you all, and thank you again for all your support. Thursday is coming upon us fast, but we will be strong and support each other. I have family coming who I have not seen in many years. Strange how we all get together at such times.
    Hugs, xxxxx Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Dear Bubbles

good to hear from you.

Your Dad wuld hate to see you upset of course, but you will be.

You know that is the best thing about funerals - that we all get togther My Dad's funeral was lovely (well the wake afterwards) hearing stories from friends of his...a different side to him than we saw at home.

I will be thinking of you.

Love

Toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning Bubbles

Just popping in to say that you are still in my thoughts

Love Juliepf x
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Good Morning Bubbles

I am thinking of you and hope you are looking after yourself. Sending big gentle hugs xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • valval
    Options
    thinking of you and you will be in my thoughts thursday hugs val
    val
  • bubbles
    Options
    Thank you, one and all. We went to see Dad at the chapel of rest, it was a lovely room, light and airy, with a beautiful stained glass window. He was resting beneath, at peace and a little wry smile. I said to Mum, Dad is smiling and the undertaker said, yes, because he knows the answers to all those questions now. How very true.

Everyone take lots of care. Hugs in abundance XXX Bubbles
  • valval
    Options
    bubbles
    we are thinking of you and your family today sending thoughts to give you strenth on this day and this little one to look after you
    g35017.gif

and give you the hug we would love to rest when you can come back to post when you are ready you will be missed but you need to rest hugs val
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Thinking of you today Bubbles and your Mum too and everyone else.

I hope it all goes without and hitches.

Sending you strength and love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    bubbles wrote:
    Thank you, one and all. We went to see Dad at the chapel of rest, it was a lovely room, light and airy, with a beautiful stained glass window. He was resting beneath, at peace and a little wry smile. I said to Mum, Dad is smiling and the undertaker said, yes, because he knows the answers to all those questions now. How very true.

Everyone take lots of care. Hugs in abundance XXX Bubbles
    Oh bubbles I love this, when I lost my mum 20 odd years ago now, she was the same, a little smile has if to say , I am fine now you all look after one another....will be thinking about you...and please get phone nums off your family....its so nice to keep in touch..
    Take care..
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbles
    Options
    Thank you all, for your kindness. The funeral was a wonderful celebration of a well respected and admired man, who will be missed terribly.
    Lots of people there, to share in the service, from far and wide. The Undertakers were just so good, not a hitch in sight. Mother is ok and needs time, as we all do, to take stock and think things over, it all seems a bit of a blur at the moment.

Everyone take lots of care. For a little while, I will leave hugs in abundance, but, I will be back, with my trolley, searching out my maltesers. XXX Bubbles
  • resusjan
    resusjan Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Don't know your full story as I'm new on here but sending you my condolences. So sorry for your loss.

Jan xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Take as long as you need Bubbles will lovk the trolley safely away for you.

Love to you and your Mum

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    we will be here when you ready for us val
    val