Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

middle age texting

katknappkatknapp Posts: 709
edited 26. Aug 2011, 03:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
heres something amusing i came across:

MIDDLE AGE TEXTING CODES: ATD -at the doctor. BFF -best friend fell. BTW -bring the wheelchair . BYOT -bring your own teeth. FWIW -forgot where I was. GGPBL -gotta go, pacemaker battery low. GHA -got heartburn again. IMHAO -is my hearing aid on? LMDO -laughing my dentures out. OMMR -on my massage recliner. ROFLACGU -rolling on floor laughing and can't get up. TTYL -talk to you louder!

Comments

• valvalvalval Posts: 15,897
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi very good i know joan did one bit like this couple of months ago they are such fun and the kids do not know what they meen that is fun val
    val
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,943 ✭✭
    well when I first started texting I thought LOL was lots of love...I sent it to my friend when her little dog died.....she knew me well enough thank goodness... :oops: :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 26,327 ✭✭✭✭
    barbara12 wrote:
    well when I first started texting I thought LOL was lots of love...I sent it to my friend when her little dog died.....she knew me well enough thank goodness... :oops: :lol:

Barbara :roll:

Mind you l thought that too for a good while!!

These are funny aren't they? :lol:

Love

Toni xx
    Love

Toni xxx