back from my short break

Options
nearlybionic
nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
edited 26. Aug 2011, 10:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
I have been away for a couple of days with my hubby and children. We stayed in Worcester in a lovely little hotel and had a fun day at Cadbury World (yum!). We have done some shopping, had meals out, and enjoyed esch others company. I struggled with the walking at times but wouldn`t give up and let arthur spoil things (again!). The weather was warm and sunny and although it wasn`t a real holiday as such, I do feel like I`ve had a break.
I had a bad weekend with my lower back but still went to hydro on Monday and this seems to have helped. I have 4 more sessions of hydro left before I go back to physio.
I still have a couple of days off before I go back to work. So I am hoping for more sun, please!!
I hope you are all ok. I still keep getting logged out but will keep trying!
NB

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi NB,
    What a fabulous few days you have had. Very jealous of the trip to Cadbury’s world. We should all have time out every now and then. Touch base so to speak. Enjoy your last few days off, but what have you done with the sunshine??? Black sky’s here. :sad:

Lv, I x
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Ahhhhh Cadbury World - sounds like heaven. I have not had chocolate for three weeks as I am trying to lose a few pounds before my Op and I miss it soooooo much. So glad you had a nice break :grin:
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    so glad you had such a good time it does help val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Nearly,

Nice to see you back but so glad you enjoyed your self and its got to have done you a lot of good to gt away?

One thing though.....

What is sun?! :lol:

You hang in there with the hydro and physio and got everything crossed for you. ((( ))) and a bucket of hip heal Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Hi Nearly

good to see you!!

Sounds like a great break you had...have been to cadbury world many times over the years and always seem to enjoy it!

Wonder why you keep getting logged out? Maybe it would be an idea to ask on the techie thread??

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am pleased to hear that you had a good few days away, it is a tonic to the spirits, no doubt about that. It's lovely to have you back. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi NB

Cadbury world yyyuuuuuuummmmmmm. Never been but I think I would love to.
    But....we go to a little choc factory in layburn and I only have to step inside smell the choc and pounds just find my hips :lol:

Glad that you had a few days away and the weather was good. Sorry can't send you any sun as it is raiining here and cool too. :sad:

Hope the hydro keeps helping, perhaps you could request more sessions when these expire.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hi Nearly b.
    i'm pleased you enjoyed your break i bet the chocolate smelt
    lovely and tempting.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx