GRADUALLY GETTING CAUGHT UP LOL

hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 29. Aug 2011, 09:58 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
Like I say....gradually getting caught up with pm's, emails etc......havent really caught up with th posts on here...sorry.
Got home last night to a pile of mail and guess what???? one of them from the hospital......whats new?????
Got an appointment with Mr Generalist ??? on the 13th.....not for a scan or anything this time....I'm assuming that he will have pulled all the results of various scans together and come to some conclusion........me hopes!!!!! The last one that I have a date for is on Tuesday....the radioactive one...the one that makes me glow

Hope everyone has been as pain free as possible

Love
Hileena

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I did just reply but is none existent lol..
    Will make this one a bit shorter incase it happens again grrr lol..

Just wanted to say that i hope you get some answers at your next appointment even if it is a wee something...something better than nothing..

How have your hips been?..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    fingers are crossed that it good news that gets you the help you needed val
    val
  • hileena111
    edited 28. Aug 2011, 18:26
    Hi Tracy and Val,
    So I'm not the only one loosing messages on this site......I replied to the thread DD had started for me last night and it was quite long.....poof!!!!! it disappeared into cyberspace :roll:
    I was fine when i was away.....took the normal meds but had asked the doc if I could add the oromorph to the slow release morphine should I need it because our holidays are not lazy ones....we tend to be on the go a lot but i didnt need anything extra. :eek:
    Hope I do get some info from the next appointment with him......got the other scan first {Tues} but I suppose he thinks that by the time he sees me all results will be in??
    Love
    Hileena
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Fingers crossed then he has results, might be worth mentioning when you have the scan that you are due to see the consultant, see if he would have received it by then? . . X
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Nice to see you back Hileena, hope you had a nice time.

I too am trying to catch up with everything especially the washing. Let us know the results from the generalists and hope it's good news. Xx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Hileena
    Its good to have you back, hopefully your general man will have some good news for you...I do hope so...
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    Hi Anky and Barbara
    Its about 3 weeks before the appointment with the generalist bloke......got the other scan on Tues before that so I assume he will have that result as well as the others when he sees me.
    I'll keep you up to date

Love
    Hileena
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Hi Hileena,
    I'ts lovely to see you :grin: I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts for your appointment with the generalist.
    Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    HILEENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to have you back welcome home :grin:

Don't be overdoing it the noo :shock:

Glad you see Mr Generalist and wish him luck in drawing some conclusions for you with all your different issues.

Pocket duties for going luminous???

Wont it be great to finally know for sure?

Take care

Love

Toni xx
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Good Morning Hileena

I am so glad that you are back and I hope you had a wonderful holiday :grin:

I will be in your pocket for the radioactive scan and we can all glow in the dark together. It wont be long til you see the generalist and then you will know exactly what is going on. Hope you have a good day and dont overdo it with all the unpacking, laundry etc xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Hi Hileena, glad you had a good holiday. Thinking of you when you have the scan. Have you got someone going with you? I went on my own and felt a bit odd after the injection and could have done with someone to drive me home. I don't normally have any problems, but this one made me feel a little 'off', nothing major.

Take care
  • hileena111
    Hi,
    Thanks for the pocket duties everyone........hope you all dont glow as well....bring your umbrellas or parasols or something :lol::lol::lol:
    Toni.......ME....overdo it????? :lol::lol: Yes it will be great to eventually know for sure.....doesnt matter what it is ...better to know than not know.

Jean.....I've only half unpacked......the things that I need and a few things that dont need ironing but are a bit crushed have been hung up on a picture rail above a radiator and the creases will come out of them. A lot of things are still in the open case on the spare bed :lol: The joys of not having kids at home anymore. :lol:

Poppy....Thanks for your positive thoughts.

Suzy......Peter will be with me.....apart from anything else he'll remember things I'm told but will forget 5 minutes later :lol: Did you drive yourself there ? Go by public transport? Anything like this thats unknown I rope Peter in....he's semi retired anyway :lol: How long did you have to wait between injection and pictures? I've got to go away for 3 hours and then come back so at least we can go somewhere. Dont know where LOL

Love
    Hileena