I'm baaaaaack....

Options
need me bed
need me bed Member Posts: 103
edited 13. Sep 2011, 05:29 in Say Hello Archive
:grin:

Just wandered past to say Hi to everyone, Can't remember when I was last here but it seems like forever ago! Been really up and down the last few months and kinda all over the place really, But i have my sh1t together and again and wanted to say Hi to you all, I've missed you! I know I know you guys were here all the time it was me that was A.W.O.L :lol:

But things are kinda head back to what is 'normal' for me which is a good thing... so what have I missed? Who's here still, Who's missing, Who's pregnant/married/moved in with new partner? This is just a sample of questions jumping about in my head....

I've lost a stone and a half since I was last here, had Carpal Tunnel Decompression, been off work for 5 weeks, and gone back again.... it's gonna be Christmas in 15 weeks and I haven't even started shopping yet... where does the time go??? Be great to catch up with you all
xx
f055.gif

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi, it's nice to hear from you. I am sorry you have had a rough time but I hope you are through the worst of it. Not much has changed on here as you will see. Take care and keep as well as you can. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi need My bed!!!!

how are you doing? l am pleased to see you and yes YOU were awol, but good to see you back :grin: very very welcome.

Any weddings....l don't think so......a few left for various reasons a lot of joints replaced for sure :wink:

Oh no new babies born either :lol:

Love

toni xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi MIB

Welcome back, I think you last posted in May. Quite a lot of water has passed under the bridge for you since you were last here then?

Don't leave it so long next time! It is good to see you on the forum again,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.