i know

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 12. Sep 2011, 13:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
well gang i know it was stupid and know will suffer but just had to do it you can only look at grubby walls so long till it gets to you been so long since could even think about it.
so today went into town got some sugar soap and have washed ceiling and walls in bathroom ready to paint. when that will be is any ones guess and yes have sat down with mug of tea and pain meds but it looks so much better.
i get so fed up with saving energy for work and leaving what i want to do at home so thought **** it i am doing it should i have??? probabully not but have docs app. wed so if in flare all the good she can see what normal life does to me.
thought i would shares with you lot as you will understand the small things do make a difference val
val

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val I know exactly where your coming from, we save ourselves so we can work etc, fecking OA, you go for it I know how stir crazy it can make you, I just wish other people can feel the price we pay for such luxuries!.Just make sure you have your pain meds on hand me dear!
  • valval
    Options
    getting down easy for me often falling lol but getting up well need a crane these days off to watch rugby (no idea of rules not even sure if it unuon or legue lol) joints starting to swell but bathroom looks so much better even if can not breath now tut tut tut
    mel do not have much oa it the inflimation that tends to creap up on me tomorrow will pay big time but **** it got to do what girls got to do (steve at work so can not stop me lol )
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I don't know about you lot but this crap disease had made me very old well before my time.. Not one minute before reading this I had the ridiculous notion to suggest decorating the kitchen, what possessed me to suggest it I don't know, as im laid here in pain after walking a third of the way around costco... Had to go sit in the car after that..
    Luckily we have no sugar soap to wash the walls down, phew,.. Lol
    I hate this disease rather a lot at the minute, more than usual.. The blasted thing had ground me down, and after almost thirty yrs had made me miserable, I dont like it, it's not me..

Im sure it's just a blip folks..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    am used to decorating building walls mending what ever breaks now well arther is a pain in the have to plan everything weeks in advance then arther plays nasty so have to wait even longer before getting easiest jobs done.
    walls look quite good now washed got to fill where have taken mirror tiles off was not good idea to use tile adhesive on some of them how the heck do i get that off grrrrr did not think arther would be visiting by time needed doing(had not even given him a thought)
    back from watching rugby walk around only took 5 min they built bridge over canal which helped but some one built gate across small river bridge leaving gaps in fence to get through if you are fit and healthy yep you got it was on hands and knees at one bit getting through and heaving myself up on other side do hope no one videoed it lol and we did not get a point but my oldest got to play all second half bless him he not crazy enough for that game
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Copies of the video ValGate can be bought from the following website:

WWW.TJT6768CASHINGINONVAL'SMISFORTUNE.CO.UK

Paypal is accepted :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Val

bless you l have taken to doing exactly the same - life is here and now and when you aren't 100% fit you 'look' at these things more don;'t you and it winds you up and up.

On of the resaons l was upset when Social Services had to scrap home-helps. was because of this :cry:

I am glad it looks better for you and am proud of you :grin:

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    been throwing filler around but have run out it 5 min around corner to get more but well can not be bothered lol so thought would check in here instead been to watch football we won 6-0 good game but got rained on silly weather
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh val, hats off and deep respect to you. You don't let this rubbish stop you, you get up and have a go at things which would be better left for someone else to do. With that kinda attitude you won't go far wrong. Just pace yourself, do a little at a time rather than one huge swoosh of activity. When you're done our kitchen, bathroom and all hallways need doing. I'll buy you some lovely brushes and make all the tea you could possibly drink. :smile: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    You did well Val and I for one am proud of you.....lets all kick arthurs backside... and have a group hug... :smile:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    me to :oops: then read what it said lol
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Bless ya Len, I will give you mate's rates for a copy of the video though, got to

WWW.IAMADAFTBUGGER.CO.UK

:grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    oops clicked that one as well :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: then read it :x :x going to get you tony mel shall i get one of my voodoo dolls out :grin:
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Lol
    Val, you need to learn not to trust anything I write, lol
    :wink::wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    to trusting lol that my trouble, that and stubborn.also intoxicated by the importance of my own bombsity oh and shy
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Pomposity and shyness do not often go together - you may have the second characteristic, valval, but you are nothing like the first. Anything but. DD
  • valval
    Options
    the trouble with humans is we are all made up of layers and only show those layers we want to to certain people we never show all of who we are not even to our selves
    val
  • valval
    Options
    today a slow stiff one tut tut oh well tomorrow will be different val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Blimey valval, you are wearing your philosopher's hat and with some style. We are indeed all multi-layered and selective with revealing ourselves, how right you are. You rest up today, take some dullers and I hope they help. Are you working later? DD
  • valval
    Options
    yes so no strong ones till get home lol or head will be in the clouds and i will be in the dog house lol
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    On a rare and serious note (rare for me anyway, lol)

Val, I hope you are feeling a bit better today hun..
    :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    have done better lol chest so tight again never mind at doc wed am so fingers crossed for help lol self inflicted so my own fault val
    val