OH's Flat Broken Into

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 11. Sep 2011, 09:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, my boyfriends flat was broken into this morning, and I can tell you none of us are happy (of course).

Flat screen tv, games consoles, designer clothes n stuff that meant something to him was taken, police are being great however.

Managed to find some DNA, prints in the place, he does live in Northfield one of the dodgy area's of Aberdeen. And well hoping to get atleast some of the stuff back if not, be insurance job which wont help him much later on :(.

There are right scummy people in this world....
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    when son went to uni they were warned that students get targeted as they have new stuff to take with them and easy targets.
    it an awfull thing to happen hope they get his stuff back insurance can get expensive and be a pain but if you have to you have to get police to check locks etc and make sure no keys have gone missing especialy if he has yours val
    val
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Thankfully some o my stuff is at his mum's house....

I've applied for a house in the Northfield area, don't know if I wana do it now.
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just be aware of locks, make sure windows have them as well also have nets at windows so they can not see in. you will be ok but you have to be aware of your security where ever you live val
    val