i am bit slow

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 14. Sep 2011, 03:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
do you know i only just noticed where it tells us at side of peoples names whether there are on or off line :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: val
val

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Don't worry Val I am always playing catch up, I seem to miss more with each passing , hmmm errrr well?, what the hell was I on about?, hang on!?, who the hell are you?, and what the hell am I doing on here?????.
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    HELP !! I'm even slower ; where does it tell us that ? Oh , oh ! Just found it , duh ! Jillyb
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    These are 'busy' screens valval, there is a lot of info crammed into quite a small space. I have noted it says offline when one is in stealth mode! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Stu69
    Stu69 Member Posts: 202
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I have noted it says offline when one is in stealth mode! DD

I can't quite figure how one can be in 'stealth mode', having arthritis! :lol:

Anyhoo - do I get a prize for knowing it was there the moment I joined?

Thought not. :)
    No-one was injured in the making of this signature, however, quite a few electrons may have been inconvenienced.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Of course you can have a prize, here, one half-eaten Bourbon biscuit is all yours! Have you discovered the message part yet? It's up the top, where logout, forums etc are listed. DD
  • Stu69
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Of course you can have a prize, here, one half-eaten Bourbon biscuit is all yours! Have you discovered the message part yet? It's up the top, where logout, forums etc are listed. DD

Ooooh! I lurve Bourbon biscuits - half-eaten is absolutely fine, thank you - accepted with much gratitude. I mean, beggars can't be choosers and I did not win the lottery last week so it's all good!

Yes, I've just seen the message part. Aren't there some strange folk who PM you!? :grin:

Cheers,

Stu :)
    No-one was injured in the making of this signature, however, quite a few electrons may have been inconvenienced.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    At least it wasn't a soggy half! I reckon bourbons are best eaten by nibbling off the top layer, scraping your teeth along the middle bit so as to leave tracks, then a bit of licking is needed so the lower layer can be consumed as desired. Damn. Gotta go to the Co-op now and get some in! DD
  • Stu69
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    At least it wasn't a soggy half! I reckon bourbons are best eaten by nibbling off the top layer, scraping your teeth along the middle bit so as to leave tracks, then a bit of licking is needed so the lower layer can be consumed as desired. Damn. Gotta go to the Co-op now and get some in! DD

It's the only way! works just as well with Custard Creams and, dare I say, Fox's Crunch Creams. Not that I condone the consumption of junk food [I do I do I do I do]

Oooh, does this count as my first thread hijack, suitably assisted by you of course, DD! :lol:

What was the post about again? :oops:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Fox's Crunch Creams, ye gods man I'm drooling. Yup, we've indeed hijacked, the thread was to do with being observant (which we haven't been). I think threads are like conversations, they go here and there and get back to topic again. I am sure Val will forgive us, she is a gracious lady. If not I shall post a sincere apology.

I shall up the ante with plain Choco Leibnitz. DD
  • Stu69
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:

I shall up the ante with plain Choco Leibnitz. DD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh..... I can't top that! Where are the 'dribbling and need a bib' smilies?! :lol:

Val - I apologise profusely and unreservedly! I am way slow normally so don't worry, I'll soon make a complete t1t of myself! :wink:
  • valval
    Options
    do not worry love a good chat i like jaffa cakes eating choc and jam first
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Ooooh valval, I do mine the other way around, spongy bit first saving the choccy etc 'til last. Having said that, they are only one bite big. :oops: And very low in fat. :grin: DD

PS I hope you got through the day OK.
  • valval
    Options
    yes thanks but there most of day after visit to doc so if do not get on do not worry will be asleep lol
    val
  • lalla
    lalla Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Hi Val, I am so glad I have come onto this site, I said I was a computer dinasoer, but now I feel the richest person going!!!I have found how to ((((HUG)))) now everyone can have one :lol::lol:
    The greatest gift is a hug ,one size fits all love Linda
  • Stu69
    Options
    lalla wrote:
    Hi Val, I am so glad I have come onto this site, I said I was a computer dinasoer, but now I feel the richest person going!!!I have found how to ((((HUG)))) now everyone can have one :lol::lol:
    The greatest gift is a hug ,one size fits all love Linda

Ooooooh hugs! ((((((((hugs))))))) backatcha! Love the little devils I do!
  • Stu69
    Options
    Is it wrong to murder a box of Jaffa Cakes in one sitting?

No? Brilliant!

What about two? 'Spesh when it's a BOGOF! I mean, rude not too, surely?!

I'll get my (oversized) coat! :lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Box? One sitting? Are you actually a girl? :shock:

Morning valval, I hope things are as OK with you today as they can be. Thinking of things we see on the screen, what is that first Post icon? Birthday cake? Flower of some sort? Candle? The 2nd, 3rd and 4th are easy, is the fifth a cloud as in an idea or daydream? Spot the old person. :oops: DD