Who on this forum considers themselves poor.

Options
2»

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I think stu,rehab and mellman would make a good team.

stu story could be manys/manies? on here.

I feel though workers dont have any safety nets when they cant work anymore say due to ill health or loose jobs wheras some in soceity whove always claimed benefits and are able to work have no worries - they always will have their social roof over their heads. I am fed up that when leaving work to pick my kids up i pass young girls,few kids in tow, without a care in the world..i am worried about changes in my circumstances and get v annoyed seeing these...plus i am knackered by the end of the day and they look totally relaxed, cos done nothing!

Poverty - i read somewhere its classed as not having a tv or a dvd player etc..there was a list of items that i thought omg theres workers without many on the list. I have friends in good jobs, average pay, who just barely manage to pay bills, no holidays.
    I think doctors etc pay being high is okay but politicians and town hall execs are paid obscene amounts - should be £50k max,if that.
    Pay should be
    start pay should be enough to pay bills and live so should be £25k for all to have a decent living
    next level up for workers with years of experience or maybe more responsible jobs should be up to £35k
    oh yeah forgot footballers, celebs, up to £25k
    public services up to £35k
    no one is worth more than £50k surely???

seems fair to me, what do others think?