Foot/ankle pain osteoarthritis ????

Options
jhjgm
jhjgm Member Posts: 2
edited 23. Sep 2011, 04:11 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello,

I came across the website some months ago with regards to my foot/ankle pain, and recieved some good advice from other members. I had to re-register as I lost my other details. I just thought I would update with my progress. I had been referred to the foot and ankle triage service, and was told that I may have a cyst in my joint, but I had also been referred for a long awaited scan. I would not think that a cyst would cause 10+ years of on and off pain, but I have been told many things that I am passed confused! I really do hope that the scan will diagnose something, so at least I will know once and for all. My pain is becoming more frequent in the past months/weeks, and I don't really know why, but I'm just plodding along.

I do hope you are all well (as you can be.)

Janice :grin:

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi welcome back hope you do not have to wait to long for scan good luck val
    val
  • Emily
    Emily Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Found this link and it is very good with many ailments, hope you find it useful.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/bone-spur-topic-overview
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome back to the forum....I've found when you lose your details on this forum it s not the easiest place to get back into :grin:
    Hope you dont have to wait very long for your scan
    Also hope you get some help from other members here. I'm not much help. The closest I have is OA in my ankle after an accident. No doubt you'll get lots of info from others
    Love
    Hileena
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi there good to see you back!!

Now l know very little about theimyself, but have heard others mention cysts in joints as well so l know you aren't alone!

Good job you have a scan booked as that will be the best way forward won't it?

A proper piccie to look at :smile:

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Cysts can cause all sorts of trouble. Let's hope the scan reveals the problem and it can be sorted out. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben