sad

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 23. Sep 2011, 05:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi not sure why but just came over all sad, think it because worried about a good pal who is leaving us bit by bit from what i can tell. this sad as good pals so hard to find will miss you if you go pal and i will not be the only one you have made so many laugh thankyou for being you
d025.gif

d035.gif

val
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear Val, I hope this isn't true. I would be very sad too :cry::cry::cry:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    haven't you noticed i think it getting a little much but they will be in and out just nothing permanent i can understand as we all can does not mean we like it had a pm this morning made me cry sad days but not the end just a new era (might be spelt wrong)
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh dear, I don't know what to say. Some do seem to have more than their fair share of ill health, but as long as they know they have good friends beside them for every step of the way then that is where they will draw strength. I am sure you are a good friend, valval, give what spare strength you have to her, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val
    Its must be awful if they have have to leave because of this bl**dy arthur...it just not fair to take this forum away from them...hope it doesn't happen.
    Love
    Barbara