going to paris

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 23. Sep 2011, 06:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
going to paris for five days with hubby and sister and her husband,going on a coach trip with shxxxxxgs,never been to mainland europe before which seems silly when we have been to usa 4 times,got to pick coach up at 6.30 sunday morning,got pills sorted and neck pillow and seat cushion hubby will be inflating them as hes full of hot air anyway.
If any one has a birthday while we are away have a good day and those who have had an op or having an op good luck will still be thinking of you all.Daisy will be taking crochet with me in case i have time to do any,just got sleeves to do ,please pass on my best to Daylily tell her we have been thinking of her.Mig

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    have great time the bus trips are great nothing to do but enjoy the holiday val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Mig, I'm very envious. I love Paris; it's one of my favourite cities.

If you are at all interested in art, go to the Musée d'Orsay to see all the wonderful Impressionist paintings of Van Gogh, Monet, Gauguin and many more. Fabulous :!: I would be in Heaven :grin:

Have a lovely trip :grin:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ooooooooh! Our song (Mr DD and me Mig, not you and me) is April in Paris, sung by Sara Vaughan. Utterly gorgeous. I am glad to hear you are on the sleeves (same slightly grubby shade of turquoise I presume? Yup, that still makes me laugh!), I have told Daylily that you replied to her thread, and I hope you have a wonderful time. I wonder if Mr Mig will come over all romantic? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    have a lovely time Mig..
    Those coach hols can be great with the right company, and also IN the right company :grin:

Keep your legs moving though.. Maybe some flight socks?
    We go to Spain on the coach and boy can your feet swell :shock:

Enjoy. Tell us all about it when you get back
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Mig
    You have a lovely holiday, I would love to see Paris...now dont forget a cushion for the coach trip.
    Listen us lot giving you advise...honestly we do worry about one another.. :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Yep Daisy its gruggy but not as bad as the back,hope it cleans up in the wash.Mig