sadness is

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 23. Sep 2011, 17:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
well we have happiness but not feeling all that happy so thought would have sadness is
mine well the feeling when you have a friend in need but nothing you can do to help, frustrating and sad
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Knowing my friend val is unhappy but understanding why (and it's too her credit). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    do not worry will get steve to kick me up the you know what when he gets in from work then will be ok

m025.gif

not quite this but much more of smile on face
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    The last thing you need is a kick up the Harris. Have some of these, they are much more what's needed: ((((((()))))))
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well Val mine is a junk US satalite that has just crashed to Earth and missed landing on Slade farm!, no joking well just, sadness to me is seeing humans kill sentient animals such as dolphins hefalumps etc and generally raping the planet for bloody greed.
  • valval
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Well Val mine is a junk US satalite that has just crashed to Earth and missed landing on Slade farm!, no joking well just, sadness to me is seeing humans kill sentient animals such as dolphins hefalumps etc and generally raping the planet for bloody greed.

well said mel greed has a lot to answer to
    val
  • valval
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    The last thing you need is a kick up the Harris. Have some of these, they are much more what's needed: ((((((()))))))

thanks the frustration got to me but back up now but hugs were needed val
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I've just cooked the T and the sickly pain is back, ba*****d thing didn't enjoy eating it, sitting down now so it's starting to ebb, right I think that the way things are that satalite would never hit the ground anyway the Pikey's would have had it all away for scrap before it could strike the ground.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    as a fully fledged pikey for almost forty eight hours I find that highly offensive :shock:
    Besides. Got a small fortune for it :grin:
    [

quote="mellman01"]I've just cooked the T and the sickly pain is back, ba*****d thing didn't enjoy eating it, sitting down now so it's starting to ebb, right I think that the way things are that satalite would never hit the ground anyway the Pikey's would have had it all away for scrap before it could strike the ground.[/quote]
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP