Had a great weekend for a change.. How was yours?

Options
traluvie
traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
edited 26. Sep 2011, 14:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
I had the best weekend in a long time, was so nice.
Was father in laws 60th, so we all went out for a meal and back to there house for a little party..
I was out with no sticks and not much pain either was great, was able to play with the kids and have photos bended down with the little ones, I even fancied a drink and had one..
Played darts and sang on the karaoke...Even sang a dolly parton version of happy birthday to my OH as i was sat with legs draped over arms and back arched over trying to look seductive..It never worked.. My back was stuck so it seemed lol and OH had to pull me up..was fair to say i was tipsy maybe even drunk if i'm honest.. :lol: but i enjoyed every minute of it..
Was feeling sleepy by half 10-11(which is a first) and slept like a baby, even woke up yesterday quite refreshed, just bit sore..Way hay, if only everyday was like that eh..felt young again...lol..
Today ??well thats a different day... :roll: I think i am finally seeing a pattern when a flare is on it's way(been writing it all down) My body kind of feels like i been hit by a bus, not much pain but heavy and achy,sore and my throat feeling sore again.. also my tingling,numbness (nerve problems) have increased too so from my other patterns i reckon my body is now saying you've had ya fun now it's time to preapre when arthur arrives with his new friend neuro..they like to work it pairs it seems..
How was everyone elses weekend??
th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tracy,

Sometimes payback is so worth it and this sounds like one of those times to me.

Really glad you had some time off from the bone thing and had such a good time. I hope your body will not make you pay for that too long. Cris x
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    My weekend was payback time as my wonderful day was on friday when we attended our eldest son's wedding . It does you so much good having a really good day out ; and as Cris said , sometimes it's worth the payback . Jillyb
  • traluvie
    Options
    How lovely Jilly, bet it was an amazing day..Proud moment too..
    Like you say the payback is worth it..
    Hope you feel better soon..
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    had a nice time in Skeggy, just dint like the fact I couldn't walk like I would have liked to.. I like Skeg as it's flat but at the minute my hands are very sore so using crutches or sticks hurts.. So I gave the walking a miss.
    Still enjoyed it though. Found some lovely secluded beaches. Had a paddle, twice.. :grin:
    So not complaining about the weekend at all :grin::grin:
    Pity we had to come home, lol

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Tracy

I am so thrilled for you that you had such a lovely time!

Love Tilly xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ooooh I wish I'd seen you being all seductive etc! It sounds like a blast traluvie and I am so gald you had a good time. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • traluvie
    Options
    Tony I love Skeggy..It is a lovely place..Like you say even though you wasn't able to do as much as you liked it was still a break away,Thats the main thing..Was it you that was seen in skeggy?? tall and dark, dancing like a teenager on whizz in Skegness??? :lol:

DD..Seductive??? i tried lol.. :lol: Glad the kids were indoors, can you imagine their faces ??? :roll: :lol:
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi....sounds like you had a great time....good for you.]
    You know there is always payback but as long as its for something you thoroughly enjoyed.....you have to be prepared for it....
    I know I can cope if I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.....cant cope so well if I have payback when I've had a goodish day and done too much housework :lol::lol: Thats a different thing altogether :lol:
    Good for you I say
    Love
    Hileena