GOT AN APPOINTMENT DATE Hip Hip !!!!!! LOL

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 28. Sep 2011, 17:09 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,
As some of you know i've been chasing appointments...the latest being trying to find out what is happening with an appointment ....the Generalist referred me the day he saw me to a Consultant to do with Gall Bladders...all this from 2 fractures :lol::lol:
Anyway....spoke to his secretary, she said he referred me that day, spoke to the other consultants secretary and she said I know he wants to see you on Monday....but I dont have a time....I'll put you through to the appointments dept.
If they say they cant fit you in come back to me because he wants to see you on Monday even if his clinic is full.
She put me through to appointments......so 4.20pm Monday I'll see him {in theory anyway :lol: }
Her comment about him wanting to see me even if clinic was full makes me wonder???????? Oh well....forget about it until Monday.

Love
Hileena

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello! Good news indeed - is this for the gall bladder chappie? I hope so, that does need to be sorted. I wish you well for Monday and I will be in your pocket. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Monday woo hoo..Least you got there in the end luvie..thats good..

Monday is not too far away and although easier said than done try not too worry too much about the reason he seeing you regardless..It could be that he doesn't like the way you have been messed around and wants to make sure everything runs more smoothly..??? maybe? maybe not? importnat thing is your seeing him and you will have some more answers monday hopefully..
    Be with you on pocket duty..Make sure Tony comes with his tea.. :wink: lol
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    me and Ra will be there for pocket duties hun.
    It's a little known fact but Ra invented the gall bladder :shock: :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Good Luck Hileena
    Hope it all goes well, and you get some answers, will be thinking about you.
    Love
    Barbara
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Glad to hear that Hileena, at least you are getting somewhere. I will be thinking of you on Monday.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Good luck hileena
    I will be in your pocket on monday
    armed with lots of chocolate cause at the moment i am rather fond of the stuff :lol:

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    The very best of good luck for Monday! I'll be thinking of you. :wink: Lots of love Sue xxx
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Everyone....sorry I've been out most of the dayt and am only getting round to catching up now.

DD......yes this is the gallbladder chappie...also have the GP in the morning about the Dexa results {translation :lol: }

luvie....I'm not actually worrying believe it or not.....I probably will start to on Monday...not until the afternoon...afterI see the GP about the Dexa scan results :lol:

Toni Barbara Suzy and Sue...thanks for your good wishes.

Julie....Chocolate...I know my appetite isnt great at the moment but i think i could manages some of that :lol:
    Thanks all for the pocket duties....you must be sick of my pockets by now :lol::lol::lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Hileena, I'm suffering from vertigo with all your appointments but I'm glad it's here and quickly and, of course, I'll be there.
    julie47 wrote:
    Good luck hileena
    I will be in your pocket on monday
    armed with lots of chocolate cause at the moment i am rather fond of the stuff :lol:

Is there anything you'd like to tell us, Julie? What have you & Mr J47 been up to????
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Sticky.....I'm just plain dizzy especially since none of them come easily...they all need chasing up :lol::lol:

Love
    Hileena