JUST SAYING GOODBYE

Options
constable
constable Member Posts: 2,115
edited 11. Oct 2011, 07:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
To all the people on here that helped me, I would like to say a Big Thankyou. I shall miss you.

Reason for leaving, well, I joined another forum as some of you will know already. I did have a break from here, due to family problems and other reasons. Recently, in fact yesterday there was a very nasty message sent to the forum, which Pete created but we are all equal. And it mentioned that members from the forum who were also on this one were planning things to do on this forum. If you want proff I can send you a copy of the message. It was very nasty. Therefore I now feel that I am not trusted anymore and laughed at. Well I came back on not to spy or plan but purely because I wanted to help people and maybe give some comfort, I am not that childish to do things like that.

This is why I will never come back on, it has now been spoilt.

karen xx
Karen xx

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Karen,

How awful.. i have not seen this message so cannot comment on what has been said..
    Surely though the people responsible for saying nasty things should be spoken too, it's not fair that you are leaving due to someone upsetting you..I hope you do pop in from time to time as it will be nice to see how you are..
    Thinking of you..x
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    what the.. Who the.... :???:
    Karen? :?:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    Options
    Hi there

This message was left on the other forum I belong to. And they know who they are Just dont understand why it has to be this way, we're all here to help each other, but there you go, I have made complaints before but never got anywhere. I can not post anymore because I dont know whether they are going to laugh at me or something else.

karenxx
    Karen xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 11. Oct 2011, 06:42
    Options
    Do I have this right? You are leaving here, an established and responsible forum which welcomed your return without reserve, to be with one set up by someone I presume you don't actually know and that may not have the safeguards AC can offer? Were your complaints made to those in charge here or on the other forum? It is entirely your choice where you join and post but please, think carefully about this. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Oh dear, Karen, this is very sad :cry: I don't know about the message you are referring to, but ''childish'' is the right word. Rise above it and ignore it; I'm sure that no-one is laughing at you, and you shouldn't need to feel that you must leave this forum.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    I dont understand what is happening on this forum lately,cyber bulling cannot be tolerated in any shape or form,i wish you the best of luck and hope you pop by from time to time.Mig
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i feel you should leave the other one if this how they are treating you i am sure no one from here would treat you so bad one bad apple does not spoil the barrel if you remove them take a break then come back if you want to we will not hold anything against you as you have helped many people here val
    val
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 11. Oct 2011, 10:41
    Options
    I seldom post on this Forum any more, but I refuse to allow this abuse to be brushed under the carpet.

Another Forum was set up by a former AC member, as he, like others on here, was taunted and mocked for his posts. He has NOT tried to stir things, or cause trouble, but has created a safe place for people who do not want their politics, religion, or general beliefs, mocked. Nor to be scared by certain posters giving diagnoses, when totally unqualified to do so.

Yesterday, he received the following message - annonymously, of course! I have been given his full permission to make it public.

I think it will show everyone who the troublemaker is.........

"Oh Poor Peter or should that be Limping Lenny or the George the Gay Guy, we have just read your post in the chatty cafe so sad.. so full of self pity..boo hoo nobody loves me etc etc
    We have been following your tales ever since you set up this site, all your little sad plans that you and your little gang planned for attacking the Arthritis Care Forums and its members, all have been read with howls of laughter and with the the smugness of people who know what you are going to do before you have even done it.
    Very poor security Petey, rule one if you are going to plan attacks on other forums do it by pm you silly boy
    Rule two, Never trust all your own members because even if you now change your site to members only we will still know what you intend to do

Having said that Pete there is very little happening on here, it is a very poor copy of the real forum and to be honest.. it's really boring and you have a right to be miffed because your followers are not worshipping you in the manner which you so richly deserve

Remember we are watching".
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    it sounds very strange just one person trying to upset things why do people have to get there n****** in a twist what happened to live and let live if people can not get on together then the www is big enough to stay away from each other please stop with the digs at each other and get on with fighting arther val
    val
  • constable
    Options
    Val

The other forum is not the problem. It is swomeone from this forum that left a nasty message on the one I am on. Yes we did start a new forum because we were fed up with the type of bullying that was taking place on here, Complaints made, nothing really done thats why we did it, We did not do this to conspire against ac forum, or to go into competion, purely so we had a small group (but open to anyone) where we could discuss our interests with being bullied.

Some decided that we would stay on with this forum as well, I know I diappeared but problems at home after HRT and hubby. And yes I did come back, not to spy and plan against this forum as the message suggested

I enjoyed helping people if I could. But I now feel that a small minority of people here have ruined it for me.

karen xx
    Karen xx
  • constable
    Options
    Thank you so much Angel

karen xx
    Karen xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    There is little point in letting this topic continue to the detriment of the membership so it is now locked.

Moderator Z
This discussion has been closed.