Are you disadvantaged by arthritis?

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 11. Oct 2011, 18:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
delboy wrote:
I would say we all are so why has an organisation in Birmingham been granted £80k to educate the disadvantaged arthritis sufferers.
The target groups for our project are people from minority ethnic communities whose current struggle to understand their disease is blocked by problems related to limited education, social background and language barriers.

As far as I'm aware Arthur doesn't discriminate and only speaks one language, different dialects maybe but only one language. We've all had to learn about this insidious disease in whatever form it takes so what makes the above demographic so special?

Off for a sex change, buy a wheelchair and turn into a lesbian and then apply to the EU for a grant to see if this process helps.

been to birmingham think rehab the minority there ?????
val

Comments

• valval
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i am in a minority here most often it is polish we hear spoken when in town very strange when you hear english do you think i can get it lol
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    bloody disgrace as usual... :evil
    All that positive discrimination borrocks again..

I wouldn't dream of living in another country where English isn't the first language without learning to speak the one that is..
    Robert how much it cost Len to have all those languages done...?

Del, don't forget the council house you'll get :shock: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    touchy feely b****x the only thing this damp 3rd world debt ridden country is good at these day's well that and allowing all the worlds dross and sundry terrorist to come live here for free, they now say the numbers of kids in poverty is going up, no s**s Sherlock the inner cities look like some ethno ghetto come 3rd world fecking theme park where the queens English isn't the first language by a long shot.
    What gets me is why if were in so much financial cack as the lefty BBC likes to keep telling us do we still have massive numbers of immigrants still coming here even now?, is it not an astute observation that with mass unemployment of our own lot and ever increasing debt on our heads were actually being dragged down to the same standards of that of the 3rd world?.
    And what is there for them to come here still, there’s no fecking work and benefits aren’t given to anyone who is Anglo Saxon unless there a smack head and or pedo or generally a waste of space with a criminal record. so what’s going on?,, if we can’t live on the minimum wage how can they manage to do so?, got to be a catch, the politicians know so do social services and the DHSS but they wont tell you, if you ask your called a racist and heckled by some of your own lot who are so mentally liberal they have lost all contact with the last vestiges of reality, in their eyes inner city voodoo killings of trafficked African children by African witch doctors to banish evil ju ju spirits is seen by these idiots as progress!?, and suicide bombings are just deserts for us for all the nasty slavery our ancestor did, they conveniently y forget to mention the fact that we learnt this little habit from Arab slave traders who were already in Africa and had been doing it for hundreds of years before we turned up, they also don’t teach or talk about the 1,3 million Europeans who were taken from our own shore during the slave trade years, none of which never came back they just don’t exist as none ever came back once taken and none were ever granted freedom unlike in the west. worldThe old are mean tested for assistance from the state these days yet Dale farm travellers get heaps of support even though they don’t pay any fecking tax or work.
    Our standards are being increasingly eroded from the inside out, and like any infestation if you keep feeding it, it will only get bigger and in the end critical mass will be attained and the whole house of cards will implode, I’d give it 15 years tops.
    I know of 3 cases of decent hard working people who’s better halves are dying two are in their 80’s and all got told to sling their hooks when they asked for help, oh they can pay for it if they like otherwise F off, it stinks really p****s me right fecking off.
    One old chap was in the war and he’s in a right old state he’s never taken out of the very system he’s paid into, and now when he and his 88 year old wife need home help it’s cough up or shut up, they are typical of the people who are from those times independent and proud, when they ask for help they really need it but sadly the Slade farm spawn or anyone who doesn’t give two s***s so long as they get their hands on as much state aid as they can carry regardless of how long they’ve been here or paid tax of any kind.
    The really needy old people who went through the 2nd world war are the ones who’ve paid dearly into a system they now can’t access so now their told they have to pay again, isn’t that state deception?, sadly these loyal frail citizens are dying out in the dark recesses of society while the ever increasing flood of general scum and dross washing up on our shores with their hands out or breeding in ever increasing numbers in what the liberal’s like to think as a utopian inner city dream ghetto of their own making, the numbers are growing by the day and it wont ever stop, they will like the Tribbles in star trek win the war by sheer numbers , it’s only a matter of time before we are where those old people are now, then what?. I fear for the future I really do.
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Paint our skins change our langauge and we are in..... or just sit there are pretend you donot understand.....sure to get a handout then.
  • valval
    Options
    i like being a minority
    val
  • valval
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    i like being a minority
    Maybe us minority's could form a boy/girl band, have you seen the rubbish on the X factor?
    I reckon I can grab my crotch, do some signs with my fingers and do the Arthritis Rap which goes something like, 'ooo, ooo, can yo dig the pain.. etc etc, I am not very good at poetry or what evva dude :grin:

i can do the arther shuffel and wear a short skirt val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    , 'ooo, ooo, can yo dig the pain.. etc etc, I am not very good at poetry or what evva dude :grin:[/quote]

i can do the arther shuffel and wear a short skirt val[/quote]

Bugger the shuffel Val, get your kit on :grin:[/quote]

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: oh well i will not be a star but who cares val
    val
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    .. and breathe :grin: but so right our Mell, but for Gods sake do not read the Daily Mail on line today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Too late, I read it, wish I hadn't.

Mell, agreeing with you on all aspects. Well said.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).