this morning

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 14. Oct 2011, 04:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
well had appointment for steroid injection was well bricks came into it. steve came with me along with loads of you thanks it does help.
got there went in handed letter in they did not know i was coming so had to chase my notes lol.
then mri test well how do you shove that up your nose when hand is shaking so bad hit end of nose first attempt lol.
notes arrived so could not slop off home got called through consultand says did you ask for injection so went through yes you sent letter to gp that i can have them when feel require so called when things got bad. where do you need them well said chest he looked strange at this so stated sturnum and knee could only do one which would i like doing . why ask me i had no idea but thought sternum worries me most so will go for that while steve with me go in other roon and sit on bed now this bit a did not like which is most tender so he presses up and down sore bit till he decided where lol but after that injection did not hurt at all had lovely patch on bust to go home with go back in three weeks i am away then he is lol came home fell asleep lol and got numb tingleing in couple of fingers same as when swelling was bad so resting like a good girl. thanks for putting up with me last few days was so scared of the unknown lol val
val

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ah Val,

I am glad it went well for you..People always fear the unknown, but now you know what to expect..
    I hope it works for you and it enables you to have a great holiday..
    Keep resting up for a while to let it work..
    You take care..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    Options
    have taken day off work , son just fetched sandwiches so having lovely rest lol
    val
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Thats what i like to hear Val... :lol:
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    bless you Val. Glad that you are home safe mi dear..
    I truly hope that the injection does some good for you. Rest up, give it time to work it's magic. :grin:

Don't listen to Rehab about the sandwiches, they are lovely, erm doorstops. :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Val

Well I am pleased the injection wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.
    I hope now that it starts to make you feel a little better.
    Well done,
    You won't be as bothered now about having your knee done next time.
    (hey it will be a nice tanned knee eh?)

Take care,
    Juliepf x
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Hi Val, glad injection went ok.

Make sure you give it plenty of time to work and rest.

Take care

C xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Take care, Val, and follow doctor's orders. It's a good excuse for resting and getting all the family to wait on you hand and foot. Make the most of it :!: :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    well been asleep on and off got up to put washer on got glared at and told you suposed to be resting lol so been reading and catching up on sleep lost during last flare.
    why do they ask you where it hurts then prod it till you want to scream just to make sure you told them the right spot lol feeling much better now so glad i went most of others were given blood tests got away with that one yey thanks again val
    val
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Hi Val glad all went well with the injection and you feel a bit better sending gentle (((((hugs))))
    take care
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • valval
    Options
    felt so much better this morning went to town useing shoulder bag on left side to get some bits i needed (book for hols lol) was shattered when got back how can one injection take so much out of you mind you it probabully the stress that went with the unknown but can breath much easyer so might be working fingers crossed having to remember to breath deep a right pain and you do get very light headed when you forget lol. val
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Glad everything went well Val, You may find you feel weak and out of sorts for a few days. You try and have plenty of rest put your feet up and watch some bad telly! :lol: Take care my dear and get stronger! Amanda/bubbadog xx
  • valval
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    Glad everything went well Val, You may find you feel weak and out of sorts for a few days. You try and have plenty of rest put your feet up and watch some bad telly! :lol: Take care my dear and get stronger! Amanda/bubbadog xx

glad you posted this as have been and thought it was just me being a whimp lol thanks feel less of a whimp now val
    val