I think this may well be a final goodbye 8th ed.

Options
chris7
chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
edited 14. Oct 2011, 12:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
Can someone please tell me why this thread keeps disappearing?

Hi guys

I just wanted to call in here and send my sincere thanks to all those people who have supported me since I joined this forum especially to those on LW and WM.

I am sorry but since I have already received one permanent ban from the Moderators this week which for daring to have an opinion which differed from their own and was later retracted I feel sure another one is imminent and did not want to disappear quietly as others have felt if necesssary to do. I have once again asked questions on Chit chat which the Moderators will deem to be against the purpose and mission of AC. So be it. I am sick of the way this forum is being run in such a biased way for the few dominent posters to whom the house rules do not apply while others are bullied off the forum or feel is necessary to leave quietly.

I send my sincere hugs to so many of you and if by any chance any of you actually see this before it is removed please know I am grateful to you all. Can I please leave special hugs to Cris, Elna, Weejean, Iris, Ironic, Debs. Wonky, Vonski, Speedy, Hilleena, Lynn, Ange, Legs, Karen, Barbara, Elizabeth, Toni, Wonky all of whom I would sincerely love to be able to continue to support and who's advise and friendship I have been grateful for.
There are more but forgive me I cannot list you all and doubt this thread willl even survive for you to see.

please to all of you who look in, take care and thank you for your advise, support and companionship which I have so needed.

I hope at least some of you see this and can let others know my thoughts here simce I feel sure my latest comments on Chit chat on rehab thread for the moderators will result in my being banned yet again.

apologies to any new members looking in and I hope you find the forums as helpful as I once did. There are certainly many people here who are sincere in their advise, support and friendship so I hope you benefit as I did.

Good luck and best wishes to you all.
take care and I will miss you
love and my usual hugs to those who need them (((( ))))
Chris

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It would be sad to see you go , Chris7 , you support so many people on here as we all try to do . Haven't we all got enough to contend with dealing with our varied forms of this disease without picking squabbles with each other too ? Jillyb
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    For me it is not so much the original post on the other forum it is the double standards of the Mods.You started by blocking Karens thread so we could not post our goodbyes, then you banned 2 long standing posters who have always been helpful towards forum users ,without giving any reason for a ban or given anyone a chance to comment on it.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I would hate to see you go Chris you have been so kind to me and made me a stronger person with the threads you add. It's time the moderators relaxed some of the rules so free speech is aloud, after all that is what forums are about!! Amanda. :shock: