done Tattoos - what about Piercings ????

Options
cacyhi
cacyhi Member Posts: 150
edited 17. Oct 2011, 14:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
OK you guys - Done tattoos - what about piercings then ????
Ladies - do you have anything other than just l hole in each ear??
Gents - any bits of metal anywhere ????

Im just nosey :wink:
CAROL (Cacyhi)

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    pretty boring, just the ears! but had to wait until adult as Dad doesnt like them!
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    I have my bellybutton
    Above my lip(right hand side)
    Used to have nose pierced , had it done 3 times and each time it became septic..ouch..lol
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Tracey, have you had a baby since belly piercing as curious what happens to hole that gets stretched?
  • traluvie
    Options
    Yes i have had 2 pregnancies.. Was able to keep a plastic ring in throughout my pregnancy..so no need to take out other than when i was in delivery suite lol..
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    2 holes in each ear and nose piercing ; stopped wearing nose pins after my 50th birthday as it seemed tacky for an old lady to be adorned to that extent ! Jillyb
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    jillyb1 wrote:
    2 holes in each ear and nose piercing ; stopped wearing nose pins after my 50th birthday as it seemed tacky for an old lady to be adorned to that extent ! Jillyb

That aint old, so suggest you pop it back in :wink:

Clare xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Why is it called a Prince Albert anyway??
  • traluvie
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Why is it called a Prince Albert anyway??

[ link to wikki deleted - too graphic]

House rule one states
    Please respect other users and do not break the law. This means no abusive, threatening, libellous or obscene messages, or messages that may otherwise be considered offensive.

YEH
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    No tats but Ihave a piercing where the sun doesn't shine. Last two xrays forgot to take it out!

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    had both ears pierced a few times, all self done, plus did own nostrils. Not at the same time though.. Took em all out though. Don't have any now. Never really been into the weird stuff :shock: My mate had the prince albert done.. It's got a tap on it :eek: :???: Erm... Thanks but no thanks.... Don't get the stuff all over the face either, sorry. boring in mi old age, lol..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Ahhhh,Tony :!: Ears and nostrils all self-done :shock: :shock: Yer a 'ard lot up there in Leeds, Mel's right :!: :roll:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Only two holes in each ear but have only used one of the holes in each ear for years.

juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Dint even use a needle :shock: Just shoved the stud in :lol:

I did used to drink back then though :roll: :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Painful ,at least I used a needle to do my ears.

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Lol... I think the fifteen pints a night helped :wink::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Dint even use a needle :shock: Just shoved the stud in :lol:

I did used to drink back then though :roll: :grin:

Like a true Punk, Tony :shock: Sid Vicious would have been proud of you :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Well only three in one ear and two in another.....not my thing really....although my daugter did go through a spell of having stuff done...lips eyebrow and the top of her earlob... not into pain even if it is short lived... :smile:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Thanks traluvie very informative, think I'll pass on having that done though, typical, some people will do anything for kicks and or a laugh, why a man wants this done beggers the mind!?.
    I just have this image of a bloke in an MRI scanner howling with his pecker stuck to the top of the tunnel!.
    Now back to reality, I've stuck a scalple in me knee cap and it stood up in the bone, I also got a fish hook in the tendon of me right thumb while cannoing I was pulling on a swim feeder trying to get it out of a tree and the branch snapped and a size 12 hook went in really deep, I had my pike fishing kit with me and managed with to push it right through and out the other side with a Swiss army knife, I had to stab my thumb with a hypodermic I normally used for injecting fish oil and air into dead bait to get it to come out though the other side, I luckily had some methalated spririt with me so could clean all the kit so I didn't get an infection, all I can say is it furkin well hurt, the thing is the swim feeder was not even for me but a guy at work.
    I've also cut the back of me (again) right thumb with a bow saw, went right down to the bone, I cleaned it out with T tree oil and stuck it back together with super glue, the wife made me go get a tentinus jab, the nurse said I'd done a really neat job never got any infection or nothing, good stuff is T tree oil.
  • cacyhi
    cacyhi Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Very interesting piercings mellman - think you take the prize for originality!!!

I only thought about piercings yesterday because of taking mine out of my belly for the op - couldnt decide whether or not to put it in again! Only had mine done after three kids coz it kind of went sideways and looked like it was winking at people!!!

Had lots of ear holes back in the "punky" years ( never a new romantic!) but like most sensible 50 something women now only wear earrings in one or two holes now !!!!
    CAROL (Cacyhi)