driving test failed

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 20. Oct 2011, 08:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
driving test was today
:cry::cry::cry: well here I am again , back to the drawing board , I will get there some time its mainly the mirrors and changeing speeds I think that I might not have enough power in my right arm to pull back this push and pull device to accelarate.

mike R * Hazel * Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Mike. Better luck next time.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Oh dear, keep on, keeping on, Mike.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh Mike, I am so sorry to read this, what a shame. Don't give yourself the pressure of booking another test just yet, concentrate on getting in as much practice as you can, that can only help you gain confidence and master some of the trickier aspects of the driving business. I hope Hazel and Mike Jnr as as well as they can be, and of course you too. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • cloud9
    cloud9 Member Posts: 385
    Options
    So sorry Mike. You'll get there though. Don't be hard on yourself. I didn't pass till my 4th attempt and I'm an excellent driver!! :grin:
    Sue (Cloud9)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    So sorry mike,think you are very brave ,my oh and i cant drive we depend on public transport,wish we had done it when we were younger,a lot younger.Mig
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Mike I am so sorry to read this. :sad:

Hope you pass next time.

Take care juliepf x
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Mike...
    Don't give up though.. you wil get there..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Mike. Sorry to read that..
    As DD says, might be best to leave it a while before putting in for it again.. Less stressful that way.

Take it easy Mate :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Mike sorry to hear it, just don't let it get you down you'll get there just keep at it, for mirrors put them slightly off centre so you have to move your head to look so the instructer can see you moving your head, not sure about your hand though, maybe some kind of physio and or exercising might help you?. just don't let it get to you, it's not easy for a fully able person to pass so your doing really well you have far more to cope with than most, each time you try your learning more and more trust me it all helps, you'll get there don't stop now you've come to far to turn back mate, take it as another step closer to your goal, once you pass you'll wonder what all the fuss was about, just keep the faith dude!.