Good news for a change

Options
angie45
angie45 Member Posts: 30
edited 21. Oct 2011, 06:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
After the sad news of a family bereavement, only to be followed by a lousy cold (which refuses to shift) at last some good news. My friend just sent me a text to say that her foster daughter gave birth to a healthy 6lb 13oz baby girl on Monday and they've decided to call her Rochelle. I got a piccy too but I don't know how to transfer it from my phone to here sorry. You'll just have to take my word for it that she is lovely.
Take Care
Angie

Comments

• angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's lovely news Angie. Any news about the safe arrival of a baby is lovely. New babies are so sweet and they smell gorgeous. you just want to cuddle them and hear their little breaths.

Hope all goes well for mum and baby.

I hope your cold shifts soon too. There seems to be one always going around at the moment. Must be all this cold then warm, then cold weather.

One day, it might make up its mind.

Take care hun.
    Ange..xx

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh how lovely, a new birth, a new beginning, and surely all babies are gorgeous? Even those who aren't? :smile: There is something about them, I am now learning that. I've never been a great one for babies, but this afternoon Alfie, aged ten months and so utterly, utterly lovely, is coming round. I shall gallop through his sister's lesson and then get my reward, cuddling a baby who smiles at me (as opposed to screaming blue murder, which is what they (understandably) usually do). I hope both mother and child are thriving. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Great news Angie..They are so adorable when they are born, its a shame they grow up .. :lol: Hope they are both well..

Lets hope you manage to shift that cold of yours..stay extra warm and snuggled up..x
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Good news then!,my step counsins wife has also had a baby boy, now get this 10lbs 13oz!.
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    Options
    Lovely new Angie...congrats to all!

10lbs 13oz Mel?.....same weight as my son born bonfire night 1979
    en route to San Francisco as we speak.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    that is lovely news...
    I adore babies.. I'm such a softie for them...
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    How lovely Angie :grin: I just heard some very good news the other day too. Someone I know who had been through several rounds of IVF without success, has finally given birth to twin girls, Evie and Samantha.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Angie, Congrats on the new family member. Nice for a bit of good news for you hun. Big ((HUGS)) Amanda.xx