I don't take much interest in American poilitics..

Options
tonesp
tonesp Member Posts: 844
edited 23. Oct 2011, 03:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
If you want to really scare yourself Watch Fox News and/or Press TV on Sky.A great bunch of Nutters
:evil :evil :evil

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    tonesp wrote:
    If you want to really scare yourself Watch Fox News and/or Press TV on Sky.A great bunch of Nutters

Fox news isn’t in a real studio, they aren’t real news people either none of it exists in the real world, Rupert Murdoch has an USB port in the back of his wizened neck and Fox news is a 3D generated picture from deep within his mind, his souls if that’s what they call it is powered by uncontrolled greed, that’s why I wont have anything to do with him or his evil empire there’s something of the night about it and him
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    tonesp wrote:

Fox news isn’t in a real studio, they aren’t real news people either none of it exists in the real world, Rupert Murdoch has an USB port in the back of his wizened neck and Fox news is a 3D generated picture from deep within his mind, his souls if that’s what they call it is powered by uncontrolled greed, that’s why I wont have anything to do with him or his evil empire there’s something of the night about it and him
    I agree but it still scares the you know what out of me