Hey folks, sorry not been around much

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 23. Oct 2011, 17:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
Evening folks.
Just wanted to let you know I've not vanished from the face of the Earth..
Janet has been off work for the past few days so through the day we've been relaxing and watching our programmes etc.. It's the only way I can make sure she rests. Lol
And this recent flare seems to have really knocked the stuffing out of me, I've never felt exhaustion like this... I'm used to being tired but this is different. I guess I'm still learning the RA ropes. Lol
Plus my hands are rather painful at the minute so not up to much typing.
We have plans over the weekend so might not be about that much then either but I'll pop in when I can to keep an eye on you lot.. Lol

Sleep well everyone.
Catch you soon...
:grin:
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tony,
    I sneaked my phone up stairs, hubby and my lads are trying to make me rest after the op and physio today so no t'interweb :???: so just a quick message to say enjoy your rest both you and Janet, hope you start to feel better soon and the flare beggars off soon :grin: hugs ((()))
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • tjt6768
    Options
    aw, bless ya hun.. Now rest :shock: Lol
    How ar ya? In fact don't answer that till later when you're feeling better. :wink:
    I really hope the recovery is going well mi dear Popster :grin:

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Good to see your dancing feet again , Tony , sympathise with your flare ; my RA has been flaring with a vengeance this week too ( I blame the government ) , it really does make you feel exhausted , and rather miserable ! Hope you and Janet enjoy your weekend . Jillyb
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thanks Jilly. Hope you are alright hun. :wink:

We have had a wonderful evening here at my Uncles.. Good food, good company..
    It's my late Dad's younger brother. Always got on really well with him and my aunty.
    He's had it really rough for a few yrs with MS but has had both hips replaced now and it's brilliant to see him up and about without any sticks etc...

They live in the back of beyond so signal ain't fantastic so I'll bugger off now. Just wanted to pop in, say hello.. Lol

He had me trying to play his guitars, my hand is bloody killing me now.. Oh well, another thing added to the every growing list of things I cannot do :roll: :sad: :lol:
    I must add though, at the very top of said list, number one is....
    Give up :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Tony

Sorry to hear that you and Janet have both been feeling so unwell, and I hope that things will improve for you soon. Let's hope that your appointment can be brought forward.

It's good that you have had an enjoyable time at your uncle's anyway. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and take it easy.

Love Joanxx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    Options
    thanks Joan. Appointment is tomorrow morning with the rheumy.
    Janet is coming with me and I've written a lost if questions etc, and also filled in a pain map as supplied by Ankyspond..
    I'll post tomorrow once I'm home.

We have had another lovely day today, went for a meal with Janet's family.. Her Brother and his Wife and kids are over from the Isle of Man for a couple of days.
    Good day.

I'm absolutely drained though.. Can not get used to this exhaustion.

Bidding you all a lovely good night, lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, Tony. I'll be there in your pocket :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif