sorry ive been missing

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 26. Oct 2011, 09:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Sorry ive been missing for a couple of days , but we have a new addition to the house a little jack russell pup called Wilf , bit of a sudden thing , also had probs with the car last week when some idiot tried to duel fuel the car it doesent work , and didnt like it , nither did i being dumped at the service station because i could not climb into the towtruck glad i dont drive , my knee is not doing to bad i think still feels very raw internally but i suppose its because things have been cut and messed with feels like a sore graze but its bending well with the brace set at 90% hope alls well with you lot x
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Berty..
    Sorry things have been rubbish for you..
    Hope they start to improve soon :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    At least your knee is doing ok, May. It does feel sore inside for a time but it has been through some trauma, to say the least. Not so good news about the car - but lovely about the new addition to the family, you will be kept busy. :smile:

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options
    Oh Berty!!!!!!!!!!!!

n020.gif a PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!

what great news l bet he is keeping you busy.

Sorry about the car though and you getting abandoned like that :sad:

Love

Toni xx

Wilf :grin:
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Berty, Bet the pup is keeping you busy!! Glad the knee is on the mend! Keep us informed on how you and the new arrival get on and how the knee is! Get well soon. Amanda.xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Berty I love jack russels..we lost our little one a few years ago...I suppose it is still early days and you are bound to feel pain, I hope you feel alot better very soon....
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi berty

Sorry about the mishap at the service station and how very annoying for you.

But hey, lovely news about the little pup, hard work I guess but he will be quick to learn I am sure.

Take care
    Juliepf x