one of those days

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 27. Oct 2011, 10:44 in Living with Arthritis archive
Has anyone had one of those days when you feel off colour but cant really say whats wrong,didnt sleep too well last night so i dont know wether it just tiredness or something brewing.Having a blood pressure check tomorrow as its been on the lowside.
when i read some of the posts i feel a bit of a fraud,some of you are going thru a lot more than i am so i dont feel right to have a moan.Mig

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Mig, the days when I feel 'on colour' are few and far between, off-colour is definitely the norm now. :smile: If you are not feeling 'right' then it could be a flare is brewing but I hope not. Do what you can to help yourself feel better, make sure you are warm enough, hydrated, keep up with the dullers and let's hope it comes to naught. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    An off day, yes Mig, feeling iffy, squiffy, generally out of sorts, whatever we call it. I have fybro, on top of several other diagnosis, so I put such days down to that, you don't know whether to sit, stand, lay, sleep, everything hurts and you get proper grouchy. Arthur has a range of guises that creep up on us. I try and beat it at its own game, which is a struggle sometimes.
    Hope it doesn't last long and you feel better soon. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • stlucia
    stlucia Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Oh no, sending you lots of hugs. I'm sorry you feel bleugh...can you have a duvet day? Make sure you keep your fluid intake up and keep in the warm. I often feel like this and wonder if it's the arthritis flaring away in the background? Take care and I hope you feel better soon x
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Oh Mig, sorry you're having a yuk day. Like the others say we all have those days that just feel off key with nothing you can put a finger on. Guess my solution is usually a(gentle) hug, cup of tea and a favourite dvd-usually thoughtless musical that makes me smile. Hope whatever your particular fel good factor is wqorks for you today. Gentle hug coming your way over the ether. Take care of yourself.
    Deb x
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Take care Mig, I find my off colour days are followed by a flare, I never seem to quite catch on. Spent most of today in bed asleep, and the rest on the sofa. I recommend it!
  • mig
    Options
    Just had a hot shower,flannelette pjs and dressing gown on and a big mug of hot chocolate.thank you for thinking of me.Mig
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hate those yuk days you do worry what bruing always worry it flare on its way rest up and hope you feel better tomorrow val
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Oh Mig, I'm sorry your feeling off, your not a fraud in saying it either. We all have days where we feel low and off colour and don't know why. I know I do! Wake up feeling rubbish and unable to get going. All I want to do is go back to bed. So your not the only one hun. Hope you feel alittle better soon. Just rest. Amanda.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello Mig, I hope you are feeling better today, I am thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Hows things today Mig??
  • mig
    Options
    I think i was having a sorry for myself day,had a good nights sleep,had blood pressure checked 110/73 which was better than 2 weeks ago when it was 93/68,nurse wants to see me in 2 weeks for another check but she was happy that it was up a bit.Maybe i was getting myself stressed yesterday,i have been on blood pressure medication for over 30 years (last baby was due to tv strike)so went on the pill which didnt suit me (he had the snip)so i think i was getting worried about cutting down on bp meds,they are going to monitor bp for a while to make sure it behaves.
    Shoes are very comfy dont need to take old ones out with me just in case i needed to change.thanks all hope everyone is having a good day.Mig