Great truths adults have learned
1. Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a wall.
2. Wrinkles don't hurt.
3. Families are like fudge-mostly sweet with a few nuts.
4. Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5. Laughing is good exercise-it's like jogging on the inside.
6. Middle age is when you choose your cereal for fibre, not for the toy.
...........................................4 stages of life.
1. You believe in Santa.
2. You don't believe in Santa.
3. You are Santa.
4. You look like Santa.Great truths children have learned
1. No matter how hard you try you can't capsize a cat.
2. When your Mum is cross with your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3. If your sister hits you don't hit her back-they always catch the second one.
4. Never ask your 4-year- old brother to hold a ripe tomato.
5. You can't trust a dog to watch your food.
6. Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7. Never hold a Dust-Buster and a kitten at the same time.
8. You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9. Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10.The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap.