Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

caring hubby

migmig Posts: 7,150
edited 28. Oct 2011, 07:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
How caring is my hubby,went to the local market this morning and brought me back 2 kilos of fresh mussels,he cant abide them his self,shall just cook them and salt,pepper and vinegar and crusty bread.How would you eat yours?Mig

Comments

• jillyb1jillyb1 Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I wouldn't eat them ! Used to adore mussels but these days have a delicate stomach . Isn't it wonderful , though to have such a thoughtful hubby who does these " little " things to make you happy ? I am also fortunate in having found my gorgeous soulmate ; don't ever take him for granted , we're very very lucky to have them to love and care for us . Jillyb
  • joanlawsonjoanlawson Posts: 10,319
    Mig, that's true devotion in action :grin: I hope you enjoy the mussels. I would have them as Del has posted. Del-icious :!: :grin:

Best ones I've ever eaten were in Bruges, with a glass of Belgian beer to wash them down :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    I don't think you should be attempting to eat ALL of them by yourself, I reckon some help is needed. What time's dinner? I'll bring a bottle os summat lovely - Lucozade OK? DD

PS What a lovely thought by Mr Mig.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valvalvalval Posts: 15,897
    would not eat them as mum used to cook them and can not stand the smell of them cooking lol but he did such a lovely thing for you give him an extra cuddle val
    val