enteropathic arthritis

Options
moodymoo
moodymoo Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Oct 2011, 20:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello,

I am new to this forum and relatively new to arthritis. I have recently been diagnosed with enteropathic arthritis, an arthritis that is related to my Chrons-colitis. Yesterday I had my second jab of Depo Medrone and already feeling much more human. I am also nearly up to the full dose of sulphazalazine.

Any other enteropathic arthritis suffers out there?

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Moodymoo

Your user name did make me smile :smile:
    I am sorry I can't help you with your arthritis, I have Ra. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum.

I am pleased to read that you say you are feeling the benefit of the medrone injection and the sulpha. I hope this feeling gets even better by the day.
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • moodymoo
    moodymoo Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I am glad my user name made you smile :-)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    I cant help either ,i have ra as well,glad things went well for you and you are now feeling a bit better,hope to see you around here.your name made me smile too. :smile: Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oooooh, what a smashing user name! It's lovely to meet you but I am sorry you have had to find us - no matter what sort of arthritis it is I reckon we can all relate to the difficulties it brings. I have PA and OA (psoriatic and osteo) and am not having a particularly good day today, so I cannot think of anything encouraging or inspiring to say, for which I apologise. :oops: I do, however, wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • spacey
    spacey Member Posts: 126
    Options
    hi, I have ulcerative colitis and also enthesopathy which is arthritis not of the joint but of the enthesis so the bit at which tendons and ligaments meet the joint. Nice to meet you.
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Moody,

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry I have no advice to offer but if you go to the search button at the top of the screen you might come across some posts on the subject.

Glad the jab has worked for you and you are beginning to feel better in yourself.

Lv, I x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Moody

I think that Pickle and Fed Up suffer from enteropathic arthritis. Hopefully they may see your thread and reply.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Moodymoo,

i love the name too and so apt or me as well :lol: glad you have found the forum and there are others with this one as well as the IBD. i hoe they will see this and pop in and say hi.

i got the crohn's and they do if over the enteropathic arthritis..... i got oa and pa but certainly hen the bones flare so does the crohn's and visa versa.

really glad the dm has made you feel more human and nice to meet you. Cris x

sorry i am having to type one handed :oops: