Peace and Love

Options
jewelxox
jewelxox Member Posts: 14
edited 30. Oct 2011, 07:25 in Living with Arthritis archive
Thanks everyone for the great replies, you all made me smile especially i was smiling at the term "Hippies" :lol: i WAS a bit of a Hippie in my youth (peace man and all that lol) so that brought back some good memories !!!

While i do tend to get through problems with my sense of humour, i also know that this condition really is no fun, and i cant imagine what it must be like to be so young and have to deal with it !!!

Thanks again everyone, im so pleased to have met you :grin:

Barbara
Barbara xox

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Another former hippie here, Afghan coat, experiments with 'substances' unremembered weekends and weekends to remember, innovative music etc it was a great time.

yesterday????????????????????
    val
  • valval
    Options
    jewelxox wrote:
    Thanks everyone for the great replies, you all made me smile especially i was smiling at the term "Hippies" :lol: i WAS a bit of a Hippie in my youth (peace man and all that lol) so that brought back some good memories !!!

While i do tend to get through problems with my sense of humour, i also know that this condition really is no fun, and i cant imagine what it must be like to be so young and have to deal with it !!!

Thanks again everyone, im so pleased to have met you :grin:

Barbara

great to have you a laugh does help so much stress makes things worse so you half way to coping already val
    val
  • jewelxox
    Options
    Hi Delboy... good to meet a fellow Hippie !! :grin: those were the days werent they ?? Bell Bottom Jeans and flower power, free love and free spirits, the list goes on!! the sixties was a wonderful era and i loved every minute of it....now i just need the old body to accept the fact that im not still living in it :grin:
    Barbara xox
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Barbara from another Barbara...yeah I was an hippie...never really left it behind....sense of humour really does help.. :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    was to young to be hippy not born till 61 i miss all the fun but did have great fun in 70s
    val
  • jewelxox
    Options
    Hiya Barbara... good to meet you....you know i still have a pair of my old platform soled shoes in the loft, original i might add,lol.. Yikes i couldnt walk in em now....but i thought i was the Bee's Knees back then. lol..

Val the 70's were good, all that long flowing hair, and that was just the fellas, :grin:
    Barbara xox
  • valval
    Options
    jewelxox wrote:
    Hiya Barbara... good to meet you....you know i still have a pair of my old platform soled shoes in the loft, original i might add,lol.. Yikes i couldnt walk in em now....but i thought i was the Bee's Knees back then. lol..

Val the 70's were good, all that long flowing hair, and that was just the fellas, :grin:

flowered hipsters when had hips worth putting in them lol
    val