Not so yippee!!!!!

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 29. Oct 2011, 13:57 in Living with Arthritis archive
Now I can see all the things I haven't cleaned properly, I'm like the cleaning bunny lol!!!
The downside is I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw, all those wrinkles, freckles and blotches, what a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gain something you lose something, ce la vie.

Sue x

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Sue
    I was just reading your other thread then I saw this, you have made me laugh.....Im so glad you can see clearly for once....just ignore the dusting...it will only need doing again in a couple of days.. :roll: has for the wrinkle...laughter lines....must say I must do a lot of laughing.
    You take care...and carry on seeing clearly..
    Love
    Barbara
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    HI I'm sitting in a room that's dusty and could do with a good clean, I was going to do it yesterday, but didn't feel like it. Maybe tomorrow..... Just enjoy life as much as you can, as for wrinkles, well I don't have any in my head, so its always a shock to look in the mirror! :shock: Love Sue xxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    :lol::lol: Elna likes this. :grin:

I find the same when I put my glasses on and see what I have missed, without them, the home looks gleaming. So I tend to only put my glasses on every now and again. :lol: Likewise when looking in the mirror. :lol:
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Thanks ladies, you've made me look at it from a different perspective. I can't change anything so no point worrying, as for the cleaning, it will still be there tomorrow, so I'm going to enjoy myself by buying funky new sunglasses, the old ones were prescription, so not much choice, I'll do the cleaning when the weather is miserable.

Sue x
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Remember "The Streak")
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    there is always tomorrow or when it raining enjoy and dry sunny weather while we have it val
    val
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Sue
    Oh I remember that feeling so well after cataracts were done....and the grass was so much greener {probably not now :lol: }
    I said to my daughter Oh look at those wrinkles.....and she said....you are just seeing what we've all been looking at for years...lovely daughter :lol::lol::lol:
    Do you find the colours on TV brigther and clearer?

Love
    Hileena
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Sue

I have just looked back at your yipee thread and thought how brilliant that your eyesight is so very much better. Then I read this and burst out laughing. :lol:

Oh I am sure your wrinkles are not half as bad as you think and the dust...well you always see dust when the sun shines....look now (its dark and the little lamps will be on) you will see no dust.

Its great to read your eye is much better :grin:
    Take care
    Love Juliepf x