Feeling Better

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 29. Oct 2011, 14:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello, Just an update, I'm back now after a couple of days feeling a bit Yuk! The antibiotics seem to have done the trick and its my last day today, but its the first that I've felt that the infection is, fingers crossed, really gone! Anyway, I have an appointment with my GP on Monday to discuss the arthritis and possible fibro. I've not heard about the medical, but its a bit soon, I'm not expecting to get anything, knowing how they work and anyway come April that will probably stop if I do get something. Anyway, I'm trying not to worry about that at the moment.
Love Sue xxx

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm so glad the antibiotics worked for you Sue, and that you are feeling better :grin: I'm on antibiotics too, I have to say I've not felt any better yet, but I only started yesterday it's a bit too soon. Take it easy, rest up and hopefully everything will turn out the way you want it to :grin: love and hugs x
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Poppyg1rl wrote:
    I'm so glad the antibiotics worked for you Sue, and that you are feeling better :grin: I'm on antibiotics too, I have to say I've not felt any better yet, but I only started yesterday it's a bit too soon. Take it easy, rest up and hopefully everything will turn out the way you want it to :grin: love and hugs x

Oh Poppy, I'm sorry you're on anti bio too. I hope you soon feel better. It was yesterday that I really started to feel better and today I'm back to normal and just one more tablet to take!
    Take care of yourself, love Suexxx
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Hi Sue, so pleased you are feeling better. I hope your gp appt goes well.
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Hello Sue, glad you're feeling better. I think us lot must keep the drug companies in business with all the meds we take without adding anti-biotics into the mix lol.

Sue x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I like anti-biotics, it's a lovely change to take a med that acutally sorts a problem! I am so pleased to hear you are feeling better/brighter woodbon, that is indeed a good thing. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Sue

Thats great news that you are feeling much better.
    Good luck with your appointment on monday too.

Take care
    Love Juliepf x