it could only happen

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 31. Oct 2011, 16:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
it could only happen to my oldest bless him last weekend his girl of 2 years dumped him being soft as a brush been keeping in touch as she having trouble settleing at uni gets mouth full for his trouble hurt his foot(think he kicked a wall) so ended off work fo few days. this weekend had his post bike pinched have police turned up no way lol who the heck wants a heavy bike that locked so wheel will not go around mind boggles val also missed getting elbow in nose at rugby lol
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Ah dear, Val, it's sad when your kids go through a bad time, isn't it? My son is soft as a brush too and he's had his heart broken a couple of times. There isn't much you can do except be there for them and help to pick up the pieces. I always think that it wasn't meant to be if a couple break up, and sometimes it works out for the best in the long run. Sorry to hear about the bike as well. No wonder he kicked the wall. :shock: Thieves will pinch anything these days :roll:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Ahh bless him..

Seems like it has all happened at once..
    Lets hope he has a break for a bit now so he can get himself back on top..x
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    When my 3 were young , I always dreamt of the time when they'd be adults and we could stop worrying about them ! They are now all in their 30s and not a single day passes without us fretting about 1 or all of them ; in fact now we worry about their other halves too ; it never stops ! Hope your lad can soon turn a corner and find better times ahead . Jillyb
  • valval
    thanks all the police eventually phoned back today well no rush it only the mail lol when he tried to phone the number they left it was not availible work have lent him another bike but it to small so he walking lol he is getting there but it hard to see them down his birthday wed which he says is cancelled but am making him a cake with no candles a comprimise we both can live with val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Aw bless him...how awful that someone has taken his bike...and the bike he deliver the post with...whats wrong with these people....I hope the wheels fall off when they ride it.... :eek:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    barbara12 wrote:
    Aw bless him...how awful that someone has taken his bike...and the bike he deliver the post with...whats wrong with these people....I hope the wheels fall off when they ride it.... :eek:

well the brakes were not to good so any thing cam happen val
    val