Info on fibromyalgia in tMoS.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 31. Oct 2011, 08:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
There was an article about fibro in the Mail on Sunday, in their health section. Apparently research has highllighted that it could be to do with how the nervous system/brain handles pain - apparently MRIs of patients with fibro have shown that their brains process pain in a very different way to those without. I found it an interesting read and I have no doubt that those of you who have it probably know all this already, but it might be worth a look. To my eternal shame I cannot do the necessary blue. :oops: but I am sure it will be on the Mail's website somewhere - probably under health! :smile: DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    To my eternal shame I cannot do the necessary blue. :oops:

Click on the URL at the top. Press Control and 'C' at the same time. To paste press Control and 'V'.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    What language was that? It sounded vaguely like one I know but I am not really sure. :???: Am I hapless or just hopeless? Yup, I know, the latter. :roll:
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    I tried to find it but could'nt.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Interesting read..

Thanks..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Thanks DD for pointing us in the right, direction, thank you Rita for trying and thanks to SW who was able to make it one click away :grin::grin::grin:

It was very interesting and the replies to the article, of which I should think there may well be a few more before the day is out.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.