today feel

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 31. Oct 2011, 14:10 in Living with Arthritis archive
like have been run over by steam roller think it reverced as well not sure what hurts but would be much easyer to say what does not lol no swelling just stiff and pain.
have booked next week off work, so am going for injection and get some xmas shopping done lol watch this space bet do not get hald done i want to lol val
val

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Val...

Sorry your having a bad day..
    I feel like i have been run over by a bus.. :lol: so we can bothe feel deflated together lol..
    Week off work something to look forward too, not sure about the christmas shopping...lol.. i will be ding mine online this year will not be able to manage crutches and bags , maybe could borrow santa's sleigh and reindeers lol..x
    Hope you feel better soon..x (((((X)))))
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    HI Val hope the injection helps just dont push with the shopping take a goffa to carry the bags, my crissy shop will be down the route of the parents , getting what the kids want and i will do the wrapping :lol:
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • valval
    did some sat think that why feel so yuk today but got to do some as normally done by now but get up and go got up and went lol
    val
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Take it easy Val still 50 shopping days to go till Christmas(I think)
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Aw Val, sorry the day isn't good for you :sad:

Hope tomorrow is better and that you soon get the jab.
    Christmas shopping,,,,yipeee....hope you have a list

Juliepf x
  • valval
    will make one for next week lol feel like sleeping lol butter finnish cup of tea one at dinner went cold as fell asleep before work good job i set phone alarm just incase
    val