Senior moments

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 8. Nov 2011, 10:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
I seem to be having quite a few senior moments at present. :roll: :shock:

This morning, I got all ready to go out to lunch with the committee members from a club I belong to, then just at the last minute, I glanced at the calender and realised that it was on 7th Dec, not 7th Nov. :shock: It was a good thing that I realised in time as I would have felt silly sitting there all on my own in the restaurant.
Anyway, by that time, I was all dressed up with nowhere to go, so I drove to town and consoled myself with a little retail therapy :lol:

I've also lost my best pair of trousers :eek: I can't remember when I last wore them, but I've searched the house for them, and they seem to have grown legs and run away :shock:

Do you think there's much hope for me :?: :roll:

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bob, Joan :lol:

We all have them, i do daily and not as much the senior ones just the moments :lol:
    Dont know why though i always remember where, what other half has put things, doing etc. Just my own moments then :lol::wink:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Well i'm 32 Joan so what is my excuse lol,,

I regulary forget things and it is so frustrating.. :lol:

I'll blame the meds and blonde hair.. :lol:
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    You are just a baby, i thought i was at 38, think thats wishful thinking :lol:

Not blond either, so what excuse can i have...... thatl be the meds then :wink:

I see a name change coming on, no longer senuor moments but MED MOMENTS!!
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    my other half has lost his radio and we have looked every where but can not find it when it turns up we will go oh that where it is how did we miss it.
    i write lists not sure if it meds or pain but well we just live with it and keep looking they will turn up some where val
    val
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I'm forever having senior moments!! I have been to hair appts on the wrong day, been to hospital and doctors appts on the wrong day! If there no hope for you then I'm totally up poo creak without a paddle!!! :lol:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Yes, I was wondering who Bob is too. I thought I was having another senior moment and had forgotten someone I should know :roll:

Still haven't found my trousers :shock: Just had to give in and buy some new ones yesterday
    ( actually, I bought two pairs in case another pair run away :lol: )
  • chico
    chico Member Posts: 8
    Options
    This topic made me laugh!! And as we all know it has nothing to do with arthritis!! lol.

Ive just started a part time job and my manager (probably about 20 years younger than me) looked at me like I was a mad woman yesterday when I got my pad and pen out to write down the code numbers for doors, tills etc...Did she really expect me to remember the code number to get in and out of the building...lol..
    you watch...when I'm next due to go into work on Thursday I'll forget the flaming pad i've written it down on!!! :lol:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hello Chico, and welcome to the forum. :grin: I would be completely lost with any code numbers etc. I've always been hopeless at remembering numbers, and had to make up a little rhyme to remember my car registration number.

Good luck with the job, and I hope you remember the notepad :grin:
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    Hey Joan, you probably missed out on the xmas dinner for your lunch out, they're only available for two months or so.........