Justified or not?

Options
CJHunter
CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
edited 8. Nov 2011, 10:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Obviously nothing better in the world to right about :shock:
Thaey have to promote thier papers and shows some how, any publicity is good as far as they will see.

What a crock i say :lol::lol:

Xx
Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 8. Nov 2011, 10:24
    Options
    Nothing new then, Len :lol::lol::lol:

The whole programme is manipulated from beginning to end to make money for the advertisers and Simon Cowell. If it all ran smoothly without any controversy, the viewing figures would be very low, so they instigate arguments etc., knowing that it will be plastered all over the press. They probably paid Frankie Cocozza to swear, I shouldn't wonder :roll:

I've just seen that he's been kicked off the show now. Not before time, but the producers knew what they were taking on when they put him through the auditions anyway. The tattoos on his bum told them everything they needed to know about him :roll:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    There is a charming little 'points of view' program on Saturday mornings, non of the viewers complaints are ever won, aunties workers are wheeled in to justify their reasoning for what they've done but never blamed, we are left with no blame apportioned or finger pointed only a chosen criticism aired. The no blame culture of public bodies.

Celebrity status rules OK! I'd like to go and throw up now, thankyou.