Frankie Cocozza

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 10. Nov 2011, 10:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Frankie Cocozza has just been kicked off the X Factor. I'm usually very broad-minded and tolerant of the yoof of today, so why do I want to give him a good slap :?:

I think he should be sent off into the army immediately to knock him into shape.

I wonder what Rehab would have done with him in the army :?:
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Don't worry Joan if he's that much of a turnip he'll get twatted sooner rather than later I bet!.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    He's got funny hair
  • frogmorton
    Options
    :lol:

p020.gif

short back and sides sir??
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    The army wouldn't have him They are a highly trained highly professional group of men and women.They don't need losers :x :x
  • joanlawson
    Options
    What I wanted to know was how you would go about knocking him into shape, Len :?:
    ( apart from getting his hair cut )
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    to be honest have never watched it so can not give an opinion but why only have half an hour sleep did he think that going to give him the energy to put on a good performance he wasted an opportunity but he is the one who will have to live with that he will prob go to university and flunk at that now val
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    I think he was a wannabe rock star and was promoting a bad boy image, backfired though didn't it.

The producers of the show put him through the auditions to be this season's ''bad boy'' in order to gain maximum publicity, and therefore revenue for the advertisers and Simon Cowell. They cynically showed clips him at London nightclubs and out with girls, but then criticised his bad behaviour when it spiralled out of control with drug-taking. They wanted him to be a bad boy, but not quite that bad. :roll:

Frankie himself is responsible for his uncontrolled wild behaviour, but the producers of the show are responsible for putting him on the show in the first place, when it was obvious that his only claim to fame was the tattoos of girls' names on his bottom. It makes a complete mockery of the X Factor being a show to find new singing talent.

Back to my question, I wonder what Rehab would do to knock him into shape if he was in the army :?: I'm sure the army has ways of making lads like Frankie behave.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    peeling spuds Joan?

Mmmm exercise

....mmmmm.....
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    whatever the arguments about his behaviour and image,the bottom line is that the programme is about singing ability.This guy is totally devoid of any singing talent,why was he put through in the first place and who and why voted for him each week :?: ............................. :???:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Brilliant, Len :!: :!: :grin::grin: Thanks for answering my question so expertly.

I'm very impressed :!:

You would have Frankie Cocozza as a reformed character in no time. I can't help thinking that National Service would be a good thing for lads like him.