my favorite

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 10. Nov 2011, 21:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
well my favorite shop still open in sheffield, last time we went it had closing down sale. but got bought out and they bought the name kept on the same buyers so still great value and with same great products.
when messaged oh he said oh no will cost a fortune lol and yes got three tope and some fab boots with fur in and laces cost a bit but my feet worth every penny lol dont you just love it when you get a bargaine val
val

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Happy Days eh Val???

Of course l love a bargain :grin:

Love
    Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    can not wait till it gets cold and frosty so i can wear them lol
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I love the pound shop, ya never know what you will find in there, the only constant thing they have is customers with B O, I can't get me head around why with deodorant at a quid and it's always by the entrance!?.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Val you do sound happy.....good for you getting a bargain...tell you what I miss Woolworth...I still cant believe they are gone..
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    worked there for 4 years and it changed so much could not compete. i feel wilcos going the same way they not competing with other new stores they getting there prices wrong much to high these days val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I can't resist a bargain, Val. I've got enough clothes to last me for years, and really don't need any more, but I still bought some new ones this week because they were doing 30% off :roll: Had to buy some new trousers to replace the ones I've lost :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    I love the pound shop, ya never know what you will find in there, the only constant thing they have is customers with B O, I can't get me head around why with deodorant at a quid and it's always by the entrance!?.

Have you tried the 99p Shop, Mel :?: Even better value :lol:
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:

Have you tried the 99p Shop, Mel :?: Even better value :lol:

they got one in shef but had to much to carry so did not look in lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Did you know that you can now buy a 99p bra from the 99p shop :?:

An amazing bargain, unless it's a booby trap :!: :lol: