Oww oww oww

Options
cthornley
cthornley Member Posts: 627
edited 12. Nov 2011, 08:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
I feel like I've been hit with a sledge hammer but actually it was only my 3yo's head. Last night bent down to put his pj top on and he jumped upwards his head connecting squarely with the underside of my jaw.
The crunch was audible as was my groan. Hubby checked me over as he was a little concerned that he might have actually done some damage.
But apart from a very very sore head I'm ok. It really hurts round by my ears at the top of the jaw especially when I laugh (so no Rons jokes today) or eat.
Who knew a small person could pack so much force.
Chrissie

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    poor you yes they do have solid heads and get over it in a flash where you suffer for days rest up keep heads appart ((())) val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Chrissie

ouch that must have hurt. Glad you are ok though and hope that tomorrow it doesn't ache as much.

I was 4/5 and gave my mum a black eye :shock: we both bent down to pick up a spoon off the floor and as she was bending down, I was coming back up and bang.....a black eye. I remember poor mum had to wear a eye patch. :sad: :oops:

Juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    They are stronger than they look aren't they kids??

Hope it feels much better tomorrow Chrissie

Love

toni xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    ouch... :shock:
    Hope the pain eases soon hun.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Chrissie
    I have had many a black eye off my kids and GKs...I do hope it eases for you soon...no laughing that is awful...bless
    Love
    Barbara